I'M BACK

Options
2»

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Annie think I might get one and try it, my setee is very uncomfy and too low for me, would be cheaper than buying new furniture :lol:

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    Options
    Glad you had a lovely holiday, snowball - it's getting really nippy down here the last couple of nights!
    Pixie, I spoke to OH about your advice re memory foam topper & he says will be our Xmas pres to ourselves! Can't wait! TY again for recommending
    love Pennie X
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Oh Annie think I might get one and try it, my setee is very uncomfy and too low for me, would be cheaper than buying new furniture :lol:

Jules xx

I'm pretty sure they now do proper mem foam cushions - might be a bit more expensive, I guess.

Annie
  • Rainbow77
    Rainbow77 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    I use a memory foam pillow in the car when I am driving. I find it really suits my body shape and keeps my hips at the right angle so they don't hurt much.

I brought it ages ago from the av*n book. It is good as it has the lip on it, where you are meant to put your neck (but it is very uncomfortable) but supports your back when you sit on it.

Although - be careful when it is cold as it freezes over night and is rock hard if I get in my car first thing in the morning!!!!!!

Great ideas

F xxx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Trish you can get memory foam v-pillows as well. Barbara it has gone quick but had a lovely time. Trish the donkey sanctuary had a pregnant donkey and she was feeling very sorry for her self bless, I made a donation and sat in the garden where some of the donkeys that have died are burried. When I went to Cornwall years ago we went to the donkey sanctuary there.

Jules xx

Jules

If that is near Cris then that is where my donkeys are. I will get there to see them oneday. They have such sad faces. I hate to hear how mistreated they are

Trish xxxx