Hope Mike Jnr operation goes well

Options
2»

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    No it wasn't Toni but nobody really knows what difficulties we have unless we point it out and I didn't like to disturb the staff as they have a job to do,
    To make matters worse we had a noisy boy next bed who just had TV up full volume then would walk off and leave it on full blast. I turned it off each time.
    This will bump up this thread cos not sure if Mike will see it otherwise.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    Hi all, well we have had a good nights rest , boy is it great to be home , the budgie must have been frightined so made an appointment at the vets tomorrow ( his eye is nearley bare ) the last time it was like this was because of a knock he had got , so I think at night as I had left the blinds open , any car lights would have scared him as they touched his cage.

he loves all the attenison , just sitting with his foot up me and hazel gets him whatever he wants , now he is back to normal (which is good to see )

them seizures scare you when you see him lying there white as a ghost , and hooked up to machines , which went off and all the doctors and nurses rushed in cause his oxgen level had dropped,(very scarey)

there was one nurse who said to hazel fm is not bad you just put it out of your head , now she asked me what was wrong I told her oa all over the pain is awful
    but you just have to get on with things she said oh dear I have oa in my feet and its ok , I said god you must be lucky then and hobbled of , I am so glad to be home

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi, glad you are all home and Mike Jr is enjoying all the attention. Hope poor budgie gets over his fright, he must be very pleased that you are all home again.

Take care and rest up - all of you!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    it was Toni but nobody really knows what difficulties we have unless we point it out and I didn't like to disturb the staff as they have a job to do,
    To make matters worse we had a noisy boy next bed who just had TV up full volume then would walk off and leave it on full blast. I turned it off each time.
    This will bump up this thread cos not sure if Mike will see it otherwise.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Thanks for the updates, Toni and Mike

Mike, glad you are all home again am sure it has been a difficult few days there. ((( )))
    take care
    Chris