Options
2»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi NB
    Great news.......makes complete sense one consultant looking after both hips.
    It sounds hopeful with regards to the restrictions as well

Love
    Hileena
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks everybody!
    I am feeling a lot happier although i am still being good re restrictions yet!
    I am enjoying a lovely glass of wine to celebrate and relax!!
    I have spoken to work and my boss was thrilleed to hear I was coming back soon, even with the restrictions til next appointment.
    I am going to be really good and do my physio exercises every day . :shock:
    I have still a way to go and the prospect of surgery to my other hip in the future, but, today I feel like i have won the lottery! Well, ok a scratch card then!! :lol:
    NB
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi NB,

Well that is good news, I really pleased for you. It all sounds more optimistic.

Take your time and have a good think over the next few days as to what you want out of your work meeting.

Take care,
    Lv, Ix
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI NB

so pleased that you came away feeling positive, even if for now the restrictions remain.

do take things very steady please ...... you may be 'nearly bionic' but please don't try to become the bionic woman :shock: :wink::lol::lol::lol:

I am sure that work will bend over themselves to help you - they obviously value you, and have missed you, and hopefully they won't want to do anything that means that you might have to keep those restrictions longer than absolutely necessary !

I hope you have some good physio exercises to help you :wink:

hugs
    WOnky
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Nearly,

Really glad that was a better appointment and he was more hopeful. Your right to keep him as the only one, ore than that just clouds the water and they never seem to agree do they? Laving you a (((( )))) and a hope for the morning. Cris xx

Hey Toni you know whats on them boots :lol::lol: xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    HI NB

So glad you feel positive and hope you enjoyed the glass of wine

sending hugs ((((((())))) and a big smile :D

JuliePF x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Hi Nearly

That IS good news - lets hope things keep on being so positive for you - nice man glad he will see you from now on :D

Thanks for getting her out - I dont think she could get the foot out herself - it was stuck and yes Cris....

I know ALL too well what is on them there boots :shock:

Love

toni xx
  • denpen
    denpen Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Hi NB
    At last you seem to have some good news, after all the worrying you have done, yes it makes sense to have one consultant looking after you, bet you feel so much better now.
    Denise.x
  • collettem
    collettem Member Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi there,
    Hope all goes well with work and you are feeling better. I am also a bit worried bout mine at the minute as my leg keeps giving way but not sure if it is caused by my back or the hip replacement so am going to have to check it out.

Good luck with your apt re the other hip as well

C