Hi, new here.

pixie40
pixie40 Member Posts: 10
edited 12. Nov 2010, 06:28 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, Im 40, married, and was recently told I had arthritis of the neck and a curvature of the spine at the top. That threw me, not the arthritis, but the curvature, but it did answer a few questions for me.
So I am waiting for physio now, (week 3 of a 4 week wait). So hope to hear from them soon. I have had lots of physio over the years following an injury to my neck, but nothing for about 7 or 8 years. :)

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Pixie

Welcome to the forum. :) I have a curvature of the spine but more the other end. This has given me a few problems too. I noticed mine in my teens but nothing was ever done about it. Being much older than you, that was a long time ago! :roll: :wink: I do stretching exercises nearly every day and am sure that this has kept me as mobile as I am. :)

I do hope that physio helps you and you get an appointment soon. That is usually what the medics offer as a starter isn't it? Do let us know how you get on.

Look after yourself,
    Elna x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi pixi welcome sorry only just getting used to changes so we are bit slow on the welcomes call in cafe on chit chat for a natter when you feel like it val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,842
    Hi Pioxie

good to meet you

I waited about 16 weeks for my physio so that is quite good!!!

I do hope it helps

You are so welcome on here.

Love

Toni xx

Who's Online

frogmorton
frogmorton
+5 Guests