Hi, new here.

Options
pixie40
pixie40 Member Posts: 10
edited 12. Nov 2010, 06:28 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, Im 40, married, and was recently told I had arthritis of the neck and a curvature of the spine at the top. That threw me, not the arthritis, but the curvature, but it did answer a few questions for me.
So I am waiting for physio now, (week 3 of a 4 week wait). So hope to hear from them soon. I have had lots of physio over the years following an injury to my neck, but nothing for about 7 or 8 years. :)

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Pixie

Welcome to the forum. :) I have a curvature of the spine but more the other end. This has given me a few problems too. I noticed mine in my teens but nothing was ever done about it. Being much older than you, that was a long time ago! :roll: :wink: I do stretching exercises nearly every day and am sure that this has kept me as mobile as I am. :)

I do hope that physio helps you and you get an appointment soon. That is usually what the medics offer as a starter isn't it? Do let us know how you get on.

Look after yourself,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pixi welcome sorry only just getting used to changes so we are bit slow on the welcomes call in cafe on chit chat for a natter when you feel like it val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Pioxie

good to meet you

I waited about 16 weeks for my physio so that is quite good!!!

I do hope it helps

You are so welcome on here.

Love

Toni xx