NEED YOU ALL TO HOLD MY HAND TOMORROW

Options

Comments

• Africa
    Africa Member Posts: 22
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    All the very best - I'm kinda crazy and I think of stuff when I'm really freeked out, at the moment I think about the Chilian miners every time I have a problem - It may not work for you as you may need to be as crazy as me.

Best of Luck and good wishes
  • Chinup
    Chinup Member Posts: 68
    Options
    All the best for tomorrow, hope you can make the right decision. :wink: will be thinking of you. Di x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning barbara12. Time to crawl out of our 'lovely' opium den and face grim reality. I am with you in spirit, the very best of luck for today and I hope it goes well for you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi Barbara
    I might be a little bit late but wishing you well with your appointment GOOD LUCK
    Hope it isnt snowing in your neck of the woods
    Let us all know how you have got on
    Maria x
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I am holding your hand while in Trish's pocket, but it leave me only one had with which to deal with the jellied eels.......hope I don't make a mess.

Good luck girl, hope the outcome is satisfactory!

Annie
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Sorry i'm late hopping in pocket i have dodgy arm so please be carful while i'm being joggled!
    Hope all goes well/gone well with appointment :)

Rose x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Barbara,

sending you a [[[[[[[[]]]]]]]] and a hope your able to rest up... get the grand kids to watch cbbc cus ... well.... some of us know some of it is good though i will never get scoop..... love and a cuppa, Cris xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi barbara

hope your appointment goes well

Thinking of you

Juliepf xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Barbara

I do hope it went well for you. Do let us know.

Sending you hugs
    Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Barbara,
    So sorry I am late seeing this. Fingers crossed you are safely home and have had a good appointment. You will have a lot to think about so take things easy.
    With hugs,
    From, Ix
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Tones, Debs, Marion, Chris, Africa, Chinup, DD, Maria, Annie-Mial, Rose, Cris, Julie, and Elna.
    Just to update all you lovely people, well I had a new consultant, not sure why because I only saw the last one in May.
    Anyway he sent me for extra x rays, then he examined me, he pressed the side of my hips and I nearly jump off the bed, so he said I have bursitis of both hips, then he looked at my x rays, and said my left hip has really deteriorated since 2008, so I need to go on the list now.
    Has for my back, that will be pain management in other words meds.
    I have to go back in 4 to 6 weeks and stay in overnight to have injection for the bursitis, the overnight stay is because I had a reaction when I had them in my knee and back.
    He said my right hip wont be far behind, but my knee can wait.
    I feel like I am having a bad dream really, but there you go.
    Can I just thank you all again for being there, it made such a difference, having your support.
    Lots of love to you all
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    He sounds good, barbara12, good and thorough. Now you know what you are facing has that helped the quandaries? The bursitis wil hopefully be sorted - and staying in is a good idea. OK, you reacted before but that doesn't mean you will react again, but if you do you will be in the right place! Going on the list is no bad thing - you have time to organise and plan, sort things out and get prepared: think only of the benefits - and they can be enormous. I hope you feel a little better in yourself now that it's done: I expect you are tired, hospital visits are always draining, so rest well tonight, I hope you have a good night's sleep, see you back in the den tomorrow! Thinking of you, DD. Oh go on then, as it's you, ((()))
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Barbara

Good to see you and glad you had a good appointment. Is good the right word! :? well you know what I mean I hope. I know it is all very scary but I gather that bursitis is so painful you poor love. Try not to panic love, I am still holding your hand and these good people will do all they can to give you courage and support to face it all in the future. Sleep well tonight if you can.
    love and hugs (((( ))))
    Chris xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Ironic and thank you for your post it does mean alot.
    Chris and DD well I suppose like you say, things are moving on, I did have a shock when I saw my x ray, but like you say he was very thorough and quite nice.
    Thank you again , even my OH cant believe how I was talking about you lot all day, it really made him laugh.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,956
    Options
    Hi Barbara.
    i'm pleased you had a helpfull consultant who explained things.
    why dont you write the fours and againsts down and see what you think.
    take care and have a good sleep to night.
    love joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi barbara

Good appt then? I am so pleased for you :D

When did you say you will have your bursitis jabs? I will be ready with me jimmies for that one.

Well done me lass you did good

Love

Toni xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Ooooh, good on yer, Barbara! Four to six weeks for the bursitis jabs, so sometime in January? I'll be there with me fleece nightie and whelks.

A really good result...........I can't think who wouldn't be scared stiff at the thought of an op but we will all be there with you..........just like today.

Annie
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I'll be there. Hope all goes well for you. Lots of love Suexxx
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Hi Barbara

OOh you must be in agony with the bursitis as well as the osteo problems!!

Really glad that you had a good appointment.

Yep - the x-rays are quite fascinating/shocking.. I guess you could see that you had no cartilage!!!

Hope you have a nice relaxing evening..

Marion x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Barbara
    Sorry I'm late getting this.......sorry I wasnt about for pocket duty. :oops:
    The new consultant sounds great.....very thorough...although it must be a lot to take in.
    Take care
    Love
    Hileena
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Barbara,

A good appointment and you now know whats what ! It is so helpful and such a relief when you get someone who explains whats happening and what your options are.

Good news!!

Rose x
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Barabra, I will have my best PJs & fluffy dressing gown ready for the Buritus appointment. Oh & not forgetting my smelly egg sarnies, Im now on standby :wink:
    Glad you had a good appointment.
    hugs debs
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Barbara,

flower im sorry I'm late seeing this... i don; know why except i am not quite functioning as a human being just now.

i am glad it went o and hopefully the Buritus appointment will go well.

signing up for pocket duties but we might also be playing pass the bull :wink:

leaving you a [[[]]] and some buckets of stamina, fortitude and hope and know we will be with you all the way. love Cris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi barbara
    just popped in to see how app went. Sounds as if things are gonna be put to rights. I am glad and I hope the waiting list isnt too long for your operation.
    You must be in agony.

will do pocket duty when you have your overnight stay OH wont mind he will sleep well that night :lol:

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi
    Im so glad you had a good consultant who seems to have taken his time with you & very thorough
    We will all be with you when you go into hospital
    I had an op 2wks ago & the support I got on here really helped
    Take care
    Maria x