2»

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Wound the same but at least behaving.

I cant put the leg on mi self, OH has to do it for me :lol:
    And he struggles. Thats why I am up so early.

:lol:
    Right time for coffee.

nice talking to you
    juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    And you, have a good day, it's sunny but cold out there

Tony :mrgreen:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Im just fixing Sol...He is a tropical frog so he's orange and wont have black, brought on a tantrum there!!! He'll be fine by wed....

Elainex :wink:
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Hi Julie sorry just caught up with this trust me :roll:
    Good god you have had something to put up with, It's a good job your doctor is on form, here's c002.gif my shout I hope the cream is helping,I hope you have a great night tonight & your leg doesnt play up
    love Sue xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Oh how ridiculous. What is the point of having ops if they don't follow through with the after care. I'm sorry it is so sore again. Good job you checked it and went to docs. Hopefully they will now take it more seriously.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,938
    Options
    Hi Julie.
    i feel so sorry for you.
    i know what you mean i have a friend who has two pro legs
    ( i'm sorry i cannot spell the word) like your one.
    and i've seen her putting hers on we go swimming and she has legs she can wear in the water.
    i hope your leg his healing now.
    good luck for wed take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi elaine sue speedy and joan

thankyou for your support.
    elaine ooops sorry i freaked sol with black cotton :lol: glad you have the right col now, and he will be fit for wednsday and dont forget thurs. :)

Sue , wow that sceam was loud, I heard you here, thankyou the cream is helping but leg still leaks. (need a stopper) :)

Speedy , I also feel s aftr care not great, I rckon surgeon should have seen me atleast when i went back the second time for follow up app. Anyway he should be there on wed. This wil be the 4th followup app. :roll:

Joan your friend must be very clever to be able to swim with her prosthetic legs, are they light weight especially for water?
    They only give me a bog standard leg cause I am not very active, can't walk very far always use a chair or scooter so thy think it would be a waste. I have seen other people though and my goodness you can not tell which leg is false, they walk beautifully. Still they havent got arthur to carry around.
    I do sit there watching them and feel a little envious :oops: but in a nice way.

hope you are all ok
    Juliepf x