Happy Christmas All

Options
2»

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, sheeps with zips brings back memories, not of sheep, but of our labrador, Heidi.

We had our daughters convinced that she had a zip so that I could take off her fur and put her pyjamas on every night. It worked wonders for ages - never had any trouble with bedtimes. My youngest says now that she can still remember searching the dog for the zip!

Cris, thanks so much for the piccies........I am speechless with wonder as to how you managed to get her to wear the antlers! Bless her little cloven hoofs!

It hasn't got above freezing here now for 3 or 4 days, but I am reliably informed that we will have a thaw for a few days. Only a few days? I was expecting Spring!

Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Marion, Speedy and Annie,

She is my very best poser actually...... she take a good picture, mind so does stampy! Hope's is like me and always looks odd or hideous in my case :lol:

Annie I convinced my sort of foster kid that the chickens wore pj's and every night you had to get them in to them....

She got me back.....

She asked me (and was deadly serious) what it was like before there were roads and cars... hell I must look old :lol::lol:

I 'see' the sheepsis in clothing.... Wish is definitely the Right Honorable Wishtiria IThink-You-Will-Find-That's-Mine so wares teed suits and such like...... Stamps for sum reason is a pink To-To ballerina..... My old Lady was like me... but I don't have the whiskers ... yet :lol::lol::lol: My very first one wears a flowery dress and rides a bike.... she was a librarian I think :wink: Her bike is he old one with the wicker basket on it..... :lol: Hopes, well she interchanges but has now got a pink ribbon and a pink bed from her best mate! :lol::lol:

My insanity might be catching..... :lol::lol::lol:

You all have a good day and we leaving ton of ((()))'s for you and tea all round :wink: xx

Speedy I so hope S is feeling a lot better. Its not surprising he is stressing and bless him I hope it soon eases for him.

Try and get some rest too flower....... xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    If that's insanity, Cris, I am right there with you.....my grandad's old dog was definitely a cockney with a flat cap and a pencil behind his ear, next door's dog is a jack-the-lad, all noise and bluster and my cat is and always has been the spitting image of my Welsh grandma.

..........see you in the padded cell..........

Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Annie,

My old Harrier (mr stink to his friends) wore a smoking jacket and was in to Jazz...... He never had that played for him at all!

My Thug... Oh Anne could go on for ages but don't want of draw too much attention to the state of m mind....... :lol::lol::lol: You now the biggest fear I have is to turn into my mother :shock: :wink: ((((())))) and you want to book a place in my ark?! xx