rehab

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 27. Jan 2011, 03:43 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi our pal has lost a family member and having a bit of a rough time of it just wanted to say we are thinking of you stay strong we are here
d040.gif
will lend you my teddy for extra hugs val
val

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that, our thoughts are with you Rehab.

Thanks for letting us know Val.

Love, Legs XX
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Len, my thoughts are with you
    luv debs
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    So sorry Rehab

Take care
    Thinking of you
    xx
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wants to say she thinking of you as well and take care
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    so sorry to hear that Rehab... Hope that you are ok..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, mate. Take care.
    Josephm0310.gif
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    We are so sorry to hear about your loss, rehab.

Jean and the forum team
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    So sorry, Len. Hope it will all ease up soon - physically and emotionally - for you.

Love
    Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I send my sincere condolences to you, Len. My thoughts are with you at a very sad and difficult time.

Joan

redrosessympathy-1.jpg
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Len i am sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family. Cris x
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss, Len, thoughts and best wishes to you, Brenda xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    rehab, this is sad news indeed. I send condolences to you and your family. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    thinking of you
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that Rehab.
    Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    Options
    if you see this rehab you will know how many of us care about you pal you are in our thoughts val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    And if he does see it,

Come back soon :!: :!:

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Rehab
    I am so sorry to hear this
    love to you and your family
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Oh Rehab

I am so very very sorry.

My thoughts are with you and your family

Love

toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Rehab
    I am thinking of you and your family too
    Juliepf x
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    My condolences too, Len
    Nina X
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss and my thoughts are with you.
    PS please come back we all miss you.
    Loads of hugs XXXXXXXXX
  • valval
    Options
    hi mate just letting you know still sending positive thoughts to you
    u025.gif
    oops better go steve seen the pile of dishes lol hugs val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hope things are ok for you Rehab

Thinking of you and the family as is Mellman.

Love

toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    hi honey bun ( :oops: ) still in my thoughts stay strong do not let them get to you hugs lots of them val
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Right this will probably offend a few on here but to hell with it it’s going to be said anyway so live with it, and remember it takes over 40 muscles to frown and 16 to smile!, that said I for one can live without this site as Len has had too so it’s no skin of my nose, sorry I digress!..

Firstly this is personal and from within my soul heart call it what you like, Len me old mucker my heart goes out to you right now, I have been down the path you are now on, OK it was many years ago but the pain is always with me so I can say with clarity and total honesty I do understand what you are going through right now.

Now onto me ramblings, I’m a sucker for science observation and data, and humans are a strange yet fascinating although a infuriating or even bloody annoying breed at times, but like all creatures we have inbuilt behaviour patterns that’s why some people are Mickey takers some prone to violence when drunk!, but some the most annoying and totally intolerant breed are the busy bodies who just go around upsetting and organise those around them and attack those that don’t comply or refuse to bow to their bitter will.
    The most annoying and dangerous kind do the same but by devious ways and are relentless they use rules and shadow to hide behind as they can't win in an open honest logical argument, they cause trouble for anyone they don’t like, even if it’s just by a small amount at first the vengeance breeds and feeds itself by like minded chatterings in the shadows of PM's and in a short time they come out of the darkness and lock on to a victim and won’t stop until they win no matter the cost, and they have no regard as to the damage they do to that one person, once they have had their fill they then go after those close to the victim and so it goes. It’s called divide and conquer.
    They let bitterness and intolerance take over and instead of being adult and doing the adult thing by just ignoring the person who grates them they don’t let things go and just feed their anger and bitterness even more, oddly these people tend to think they are more spiritually pure and the worst are those who believe they are born again (got one in the family and that’s enough for me).
    Anyway where was I oh yes!, if left unchallenged they start to put out tendrels and draw in others who’s hearts are black with negativity, and so the darkness grows, and in time it brings in more and more like minded cold hearted types who late at night like some cyber witches coven sit in their dark virtual cave gloating and chattering and laughing at the victims they have slain , they also go on plotting, watching seeking just waiting for another victim, and in time another one will fall into their web of intolerance and darkness and the whole thing will start all over again..
    The outcome, in the end is a busy body clique driven by animosity and negativity which slowly like a black hole in the heart of a bright and diverse galaxy continues to feed, it’s influence grows more powerful and in time if left unchecked will destroy the once vibrant cradle of diversity that has shone so bright for oh so long, until not a single star is left, their will only be a bland singularity where the gravity of their will snuffs out any attempt to shine.
    And so to the science, the results are in and it is all thanks to this very thread how about that then I hear you say?, well firstly it shows that there are still star that shine here in this cyber galaxy of pain sufferes, OK they are less in number than a year or so ago but they still exist, however the lack of some on here to have any empathy to a human beings grief shows how black some members hearts really are they have been exposed not by their actions but the total lack of any human empathy the blackness ironically in a strange way shins!, how odd is that but it’s true.
    So my advice to all those with good hearts and who still shine by posting a response to poor old Lens is watch out, the dark malevolent forces are gathering as you read this and will soon be destroying/absorbing another free thinking victim, it’s only a matter of time it’s what they do and they will be coming for you, and once you pass through the event horizon then you will be lost to the void but I for one will always remember those on here who maybe were a tad sharp with their whit at least made this site such a diverse and interesting universe of experience and knowledge, I salute you all and miss you so much I will always think of you as my friends but honestly the fight has gone out of me I have my own integrity that I will not let them destroy by arguing it’s how they work seen it all to often, so like an adult I know when I can’t win against “them”, and I wont let them snuff my light out like they did to poor old Len, this site meant so much to him and to me.
    Can I ask you was it really worth your effort to do what you did to him?, well was it????, in the long run who wins?, my view is no one certainly not this site, and certainly not those who are in pain and are in search of help and advice but who are innocent of the bitterness and intollerance that has infected it now.
    Good luck you sad a boring few I hope your happy with all the problems you have and are still causing on here, oh and my personal advice to you is you need to get out more!.