Hi folks

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 19. Feb 2011, 07:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just wanted to let you all know that I might not be around as much as usual for a little while.. We have a rather tough personal decision to make soon, it won't be easy.. I'm not my usual chipper self, have tried but just can't do it ary the minute. Both me & Janet are fine though. I didn't want any worrying going on if I suddenly don't post like a maniac.. Lol

I will let you all know more at some point....
Thanks for reading and I know that if I need support I can count on you lot.

Cheers

Tony
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tony,
    Sorry to hear that you have some personal decisions to make, Yes we would be worried if you wasn't posting like your happy chappy self. I hope that whatever the decisons that you have to make are not serious and we will miss your posts, you know where we are if you need any kind of support

Cath
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know, Tony. I wish you both well, take care and come back only when ready. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Will miss you posting on here and cheering the rest of us up . Hope that you and Janet are ok and manage to come out the other side ok too . I am a great believer in karma and the good in people and feel that even if you're going through a really difficult time ; things tend to work out for the best in the end . Send love and positive thoughts . Jillyb
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Tony
    Thanks for letting us know, we would have been worried about you.
    I do wish you well on making the right decision what ever it may be.
    Love to you and Janet
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    what ever it is tony i wish you and janet well, i will miss you but i am glad you let us know as we would have worried, you go do what ever it is you have to do and if you need us we will still be here for you. all the best xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Tony,

I will miss your postings. Just take your time . Hope all goes well,

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Oh Tone Tone! (got that off cake boss btw)

Will miss our chats n stuff, just dont blimmin forget us though, or some of us will chase ye!

Hope things go well!
    x
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    Tony i hope everythings ok,will miss your posts,what ever it is tony i wish you well and look forward to welcoming you back,take care cathyxx
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Hi Tony hope everything goes well and come back soon. You will be missed by all.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Thinking of you, Tony. I know what a difficult decision you have to make, so you have my sympathy and support. Take care.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi Toni..

Just wanted to wish you well.. and hope things go ok for you..
    Thinking of you..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Tony and Janet,
    I wish you well with the decision making and I hope everything resolves soon for you both.
    Hugs,
    Lv, Ix
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi tony thanks for the heads up saves us getting the buss out good luck hope you sort things for the best sending positive thoughts your way just incase you need any val
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    I hope you come to a decision soon Tony, sometimes it's the indecision of making it that's worse than when you've actually decided ....if you see what I mean.

We'll miss you, come back soon. :smile:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Take as long as you need, Tony, I'm sure you and Janet will do right.

We'll all be here when you come back

Nxx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I just wanted to let you all know what is going on, some of you already know.
    This afternoon I am having to take our beloved Cleo to the vets to be put to sleep. You probably all can guess how much our cats mean to us. We have had them both fifteen years now and both were rescued from birth as strays. Both have been house cats from day one and as such they have spent pretty much every minute being my companions and furry carers while Janet has been at work.
    They have both had a great life. Sadly when we took Cleo to the vets not too long ago, they were wrong about it being her arthritis, her back end has totally gone now and she is struggling to get up.
    This will be a very difficult thing for me to do and I am sure that you will all understand me taking some time out..
    You are such a great support group and I will pop in, maybe not posting as usual but I will let you know how me and Janet are..

Many thanks in advance as I know without a doubt you are all going to be kind and caring.

Your pal

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Tony and Janet
    I am so so sorry,it brings it all back ..losing my little dog and our beloved cats.....I will be thinking about you both....I know its not easy...but you did the right thing.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's a hard decision, but absolutely the right decision. Poor Cleo is in trouble, in pain and discomfort, this is the right thing to do. I will be thinking of you and Janet, I promise. I am so sorry, Tony. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear your news and have been in this position myself so know you are feeling. You are doing the right thing. You head will be saying one thing and your heart another. My thoughts are with you at this really difficult time. Loads of Hugs XXXXXXXXXXXX
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Tony and Janet
    Just seen this post and I am so sorry for the decision you have had to make.
    Will miss your chirpy posts tony ,but I quite understand the need not to for a while.
    Take care both of you
    Juliepf x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Oh Tony I am with you on this one. Our pets mean so much to us and they rely on us for kindness, warmth, food, affection and love. My beloved cat Marco is 16 now and one day soon he will be gone and I feel broken hearted just thinking about it. He lives with the ex husband now but my girls report back with pictures and stories.
    One things for certain you have given Cleo a wonderful life so what more can a cat ask for. It is only fair not to let her suffer but I know it will hurt you to let her go and it is not decision you will want to make.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Thinking of you both at such a difficult time.

with best wishes from the forum team.

Moderator AN
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Dear Tony and Janet, just posting to say I am so sorry and i know exactly how you feel having had to make the decision twice to let my doggies go to annimal heaven. My thoughts are with you both she will be sorely missed by you I know. Take care
    Cath
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you everyone, I am so pleased to know that I have so many people there for support. It sincerely means a lot to me & Janet.

Today was dreadful.... I hated myself for taking her but knew it was in her best interest. I held her in my arms and she was so good bless her. She didn't feel any pain at all. The vet was wonderful with her.
    I am in no real state to type any more but I really did have to say thank you to everyone.

I will be around, popping in every now and then... I know I will find my chirpy self, just don't know how long it will take..

Tony
    x
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Oh hun....

Loosing a pet is like loosing a member of your family :(.

Hope you guys are ok.

*hugs to you both*

x
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.