Options
2»

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tony
    You ramble away , we are always here to listen....hope you feel betterish very soon
    Take care
    Hugs to you and Janet (((((())))
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sorry I missed this thread Tony but it is half term and I have others requiring my undivided attention. You could always use a grabby stick to give yourself a quick kick/prod if required but I feel there is no harm in just resting if you feel down.It is early days.

Hope your neighbour was able to make that sandwich.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Sorry I have only just seen this Tony. DD is right that your grief will pass in time, although it might seem impossible to believe at the moment. I hope that the pain in your knees has eased a bit by the time you read this.

Thinking of you

hugforafriend.jpg
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Thank you all once more, I feel a little bit better at the minute, not as down anyway, had a nice night at the neighbours, hobbled over with Janet and my folks, luckily they have a very nice recliner sofa, and much tea was made..

Knees are as bad as they were though, reckon it is definately a flare up, they both feel broken, can't put much weight on them.... :roll:

I will get there...

PS, neighbour made a great sarnie and a cuppa earlier, he's a good friend, he even came in despite the fact he is terrified of cats, and Ra is one big cat, at one point as he was trying to leave Ra was laid in the hallway and Eric wouldn't leave, lol... Then Ra got up to say hello to him and he ran into the kitchen, I had to shout Ra to jump up on the bed so he could leave the house... :lol:
    Bless him... :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Big Hugs and lots of them XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • tjt6768
    Options
    We think Cleo visited us last night :shock:
    Well, it was about half five this morning, we were woken up by one of the cats bowls that are stainless steel rolling around on the kitchen floor that is tiled...
    We both sat up and automatically thought, what's Ra doing..
    I can see into the kitchen from my side of the bed and I saw the bowl still settling upside down on the floor, and then I saw Ra come down the hallway to see what was going on :shock:
    I have no idea what caused it but it had moved about two feet I'm total from the mat it was on.... Very strange.
    And straight after that Ra started crying in the hallway and just wouldn't stop.... God knows what all that was about, I said out was Cleo, she was angry cos I'd given Ra some of her biscuits in his bowl.

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • maggiemay
    maggiemay Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Cleo def came to visit you and let you know she was alright :smile:
    But she also came to chastise Ra for eating out of her bowl :grin: Ill tell you, cleo will come and visit you at times of sadness, and you will feel her about.

She still knows your sad for the two reasons, you mentioned, time is a good healer, anyway take care of yourselves and look as the others say to sunnier days.

Regards
    Mags
    And Hugs ((((((((( ))))))))

p.s My Keiri a Border Collie who passed 30th Nov last year pays me visits when im down
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks Mags..
    :wink::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP