bad day!

Options
2»

Comments

• rgentry1989
    rgentry1989 Member Posts: 52
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hey tony yhh ive photocopied like everything my letter arrived today frm consultant telling work to look at my work station so thats going in! hehe
    hope ur ok
    rachel x

hey jacki
    yhh ur right not sure i have any fight in me thou will see wat this time off does for me
    hope ur well
    rachel x
    rachel
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    I know how you feel Rachel. I left a job last year because my life was being made a misery and I just wanted to get out of there. Sometimes its not because you dont want to make a stand but because you just dont have anything left to give.

I hope things sort themselves out for you.

Fortunately I am ok tonight but I think I will suffer tomorrow. Got to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon so it will be interesting to see what happens then.

Look after yourself

Here if you need someone to rant at
    Jakib0644.gif
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    yep sometimes u just give up the fight which is where im at ive given up and just wana leave

sorry to hear u had the same sort of experinace as well,

good luck at the doctors, hope u dnt suffer too much

also here if u need to rant

rachel
    rachel
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Rachel

Sorry I am late to this but you do have my very real sympathy. Am struggling with work too, so am with you all the way. Whatever decision is right for you is ok with us and we will try and offer support when we can. Hang in there and take care
    best wishes
    Chris
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning rachel
    Just catching up on your post.
    Hope you are not feeling too bad today.
    It will help not having to return to work until your meds are sorted. And hopefully when you return to work the alterations to make it more comfortable for you will bedone.
    Take care
    Thinking of you
    Juliepf x
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    hey everyone today is a painful day but being at home im not overly bothered waiting for a call frm my consultant,, mum is with me today too so i get nice meals since im not allowed to cook :) also sent my dla forms off today so fingers crossed!

work is a real struggle home based work wud be fantastic but hard to find,,

thanks for all ur msgs
    rachel x
    rachel
  • seamonkey
    seamonkey Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Hi Rachel,
    I hope your doing ok on your time off hopefully you can build your strength back up to fight for your right to work in your job,
    I wish i had one job that had a legal right to help, im self employed, supply worker and small hours as a carer. May have made my decisions easier.
    Look after yourself in your time off, you certainly deserve to as you have put up with far too much at work.
    Wishing you all the best
    seamonkey
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    thanku time off helping deal with it all but unfort the strength in my hands is just not coming back but apponitments coming though now physio hand theapy etc hope ur well x rachel
    rachel
  • seamonkey
    seamonkey Member Posts: 323
    Options
    afternoon rachel,
    Im glad your apptments coming through, hoping it will help you at least a little, you are so lucky your mum is with you, mine lives far far away, over the sea and as much as i hate to admit it i do wish we lived nearer each other. Hope you are well today and that you hear from DLA very soon,
    all the best
    seamonkey
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    hello again i cant imgaine doing this without her i dnt blame u for wishing ur mum was closer to u,, sorry about long delay in reply i had my consultant on the phone at 8am last thurs telling me my liver results where up the spout and not to start taking my methrotexate and getting retested weds hopfully it will be behaving it self dnt want to think about the other option,, and now on steroids while the liver is playing up ha all fun and games my end hope ur well xx
    rachel
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Rachel, hope you are doing ok and not letting things get you down too much hun...
    Can't let it win ya know :lol::wink:

Rest as much as you can while you are still off work...

Be well

:grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

Sorry the liver is playing up, that makes you feel rough and well that's when things start to get on top of you eh? Leaving you a ((( ))) and a hope the tests are better this week. Cris x
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    thanks every1 yhh im reli hoping there back to normal this week i wanted to be back to semi normal for paris in 3 weeks cant be havin no liver problems :) trying to stay happy strrugling a bit resting 24/7 went to my mates house today she just got a very cute puppy so took my mind off it for a few hours

hope ur all well x
    rachel