Support for Val

Options

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val and Vals Dad and Mum.
    i hope everything is going well with your dad.
    how is your mum getting on with the bed.
    try not to worry its the waiting thats worse.
    take care all of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi he in northern general staff great.
    he not back from theater yet fingers crossed just polished off some chocolate to help with nerves thankyou all great to have you with me in thought val
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    he is in a good hospital val, i hope you something soon so you can have a sigh of relief. this will give him a better quality of life. you take care of you tonight so you are ok to go and see him tommorow. been thinking of you all all day, heres to hearing the news.... its done and all is well i hope it comes soon for you xxxxxx
  • valval
    Options
    thankyou all he is settled into intensive care can breath again they will keep him asleep till after ten then if all well start waking him thankyou to all of you for helping me through this not sure would have still been sane with out you all :grin: val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Val
    Glad the operation is over and that your dad is now being well looked after.
    I hope he has a comfortable night.
    And that you get a good nights rest too.

juliepf x
  • joann1
    joann1 Member Posts: 263
    Options
    Thinking of you Val, Hope everything's ok
    Jo-Ann
    x
    Jo-Ann
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Val
    I have just popped in to see how your dad is doing, he has got that over with, and on his way to recovery.
    You take care, and I hope you have a good nights sleep, or at least a few hours.
    Lots of love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Sorry I havent been around much recently Val but I am glad to hear things went ok for your dad.

Hope your dad continues to improve and is soon home where he belongs
    Jakib0644.gif
  • valval
    Options
    well it will be up to him from now on the docs have done there bit as far as we know mum going in this morning they said she could go in even though visiting not till 2 . the rest is down to his own determination to recover and the amount of effort he puts into re-inflating his lungs ect but do feel it all down hill from here thankyou all for your positive thoughts a large hug for each and everyone of you THANKYOU you are great val
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    You still keep your pecker up Val, I'm still sending you hugs of comfort for you and you be strong and make him do these things.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Val

I hope that your Dad is continuing to do well after his operation. I'm sure it will be a success, and it will give him a new lease of life.

Flowers-ThinkingofYou.gif

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Hi Val

Thank goodness it is all done and now he CAN do something - will he use that sucker thing to build up his lungs then?

Val you have been amazing! Now maybe you can have a little rest for yourself.

Love and hugs

toni xx
  • dachshund
    Options
    Hi Val.
    thats done now for the hard work but it will be worth it
    and your dad will have a new lease of life.
    you and your mum take care and try and have a good sleep.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    Options
    just back from hospital he had quadruple bypass and sorted rhythum out no wonder he was down so long doing well nurses wanted to move him out of intensive care tonight but docs say tomorrow he breathing on his own with little oxygen to help he looks so well and scar much smaller than expected he hates the stockings says they are to tight tut tut
    trisher thanks for all the messages hugs for you val
    val
  • coco67
    Options
    that is great news val. all the best to you all, hope you sleep easier tonight xxx
  • valval
    Options
    he back on normal ward :smile::smile: .
    would have slept last night if tooth had not started playing up and knees were not moaning at me lol
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    HOORAH Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the update....hope he makes continued progress like this and he'll soon be home (WITH his stocking though....don't tell him!!)

Love

Toni xx

PS hope tooth and knees leave you alone tonight!
  • dachshund
    Options
    Hi Val and Vals dad and Mum.
    Val your Dads coming a long well it wont be too long before he come's home will it.
    i hope you have a good nights sleep tonight with no knee and tooth pain.
    take care all of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Sending you and your father and family my support from Joanne
    Joanne
  • coco67
    Options
    i hope today is another day of improvement and another step closer to your dad coming home, best wishes to you all xxx
  • valval
    Options
    went out like a light last night might have had something to do with the co codomol so fitter today did not go over to hospital yesterday as going today and tomorrow all day most prob just pop out for something to eat between visiting so sat with feet up got cushion for those silly chairs have great day all of you thankyou again for your suport it did help so much val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Val
    Its so good to hear your dad is on a normal ward, I really do wish him well...
    you take care of yourself
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hi valval, I hope you are cheered by how you find your Dad today - I hope he continues to improve and I also hope that you are feeling better in yourself. Stress makes arthritis worse, and you are under a fair bit at the moment, so take care of yourself as much as you can so you can be there for Dad. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    Options
    Hi Val and Vals Mum and Dad.
    i'm so pleased that everything is going well for your dad.
    i'm pleased he's doing so well.
    take care all of you. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    Options
    hi spent the whole after noon and evening (had been back to bed before went as was feeling rough) mum did not want to come all the way home just to come back so we got something to eat in resterant (was nice great bread and butter pudding) then wandered around local shops and grounds sun had come out.
    dad got all tubes and wires out walking about, never thought recovery would be as fast as it is. he so much better than he was before going in. it was worth all the worry will go into meadowhell today between visits we going accross on train as brother got tickets for leeds game he will fetch us back later so have great day all of you val
    val