Support for Val

Options
13»

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Val im so pleased to hear your news, your dad sounds like he is doing great. nows the start of his new life, one he and you all can enjoy. best wishes to you all. have a good day xxx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Oh Val. it is so good to hear that your dad is walking already. It must be pressure of you now, so you can prepare for your time away.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Great news about your Dad's recovery, Val. Have a nice time at Meadowhall, and spoil yourself a little. You deserve it after all the worry you've had.

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    He's walking about? That is fabulous news, valval, I am so pleased. I hope you enjoy your day - treat yourself to something sparkly! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
    Options
    Hi Val Vals Dad and Mum.
    val that is good news he will be home soon.
    you enjoy yourselves.
    take care all of you. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    right have booked holiday, got suit case, half sorted clothes. has any one seen my black shorts think will be getting new pair if they do not show there face soon, go sat. could not plan or book before knew how dad was doing. have skipped hospital visits today leaving at 1 and getting back at 9 to much for me was up from 2 till 5 last night in pain slept in till 10 and had half hour this after feel guilty as not going tomorrow but got to pack while off never much time when at work tut tut right better go find those shorts bet rehab got them :grin:
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Val

Just wanted to say have a lovelly holiday, and make sure you relax and thoroughly enjoy yourself, your dad is now on the mend so you should be able to .

Have a super time.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • valval
    Options
    hi mum phoned to say they talking about letting dad out tomorrow. what ever people say about the old nhs they do know a thing or two about looking after people still not found those shorts lol
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Best wishes Val.Have only been able to skip through the posts but getting the gist that he is improving after his life-changing op.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    Options
    well coming home today bet he can not wait to sleep in his own bed(shame mum got new one while he was in) val
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Thats great news, he must be doing well be allowed home. im really pleased for you all. xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi val

Just catching up on how your dad is doing.....wow ..that is great..

Up and now coming home today. I too bet he cannot wait to be home.

I hope you find your shorts and have a lovely holiday. You can now relax knowing your dad is well.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
    Options
    Hi Val Vals Dad and Mum.
    thats good news your dad will go to sleep in the new bed he will be so pleased to be home.
    take care all of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    Options
    have packed will get some more shorts on hol lol will find them when get back sods law thanks for messages it at time like this arther gets on my pip big time you have to plan everymin of day just to cope with everyday things life would be so much easyer with out our old pal to be able to go visit and do all that needs doing with out ending up exhausted but worst over now so can rest up just nipping up to theres will be great after the trip to sheffield and back hugs to all val
    val