Have you been watching the wedding?

Options
2»

Comments

• starspangle
    starspangle Member Posts: 37
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sister and sisters in laws watched it together to get in the mood for a family wedding yesterday! eating blinnis, victoria sponge cake coronation chicken helped along by glasses of champagne!
    The royal wedding was stunning and the organisation impeccable!

Thought perhaps the royal wedding may have put the family wedding in the shade, fabulous weather, breathtaking location and the most perfect day ever was to be had...she was also Kate Elizabeth ...gorgeous :smile: I would attach a pic if I knew how to.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I watched it alday sent OH out to do the garden make over he has started (in other words ripped all the lawn up and now have giant bird mud bath!) I lay across the settee and bubs lay across the end chair and I watched the whole day and got through half a pack of cookies and several tissues cause I always end up getting emotional !! Bloodly hormones! Katherine looked beautiful and elegent, like a real princess and William & Harry looked handsome in their uniforms. I think Katherine & Wills are going to make excellent Ambassadors for this country as well as being Duke & Dutchess (should have been Prince & Princesses). Amanda (Bubbadog).