Forum Coach Trip

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 9. Jun 2011, 05:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
Quote Rehab:

If you ask nicely Joan Lawson can organise a coach trip to the destination of your dreams.. a sunny beach graced by the fine figures of Del, Mell, Tony Rehab and Joseph in their dayglo mankinis leaning against the bar winking suggestively

OK folks, let's go on a coach trip :!: Who could possibly resist the opportunity of a lifetime to see Del, Mell, Tony, Rehab, and Joseph in their dayglo mankinis :?: :?: ( now that's a photo I would really like to take :oops: )

Will someone volunteer to be the driver please :?: I hate driving, so it can't be me. Pack your bags and we'll be off as soon as we have a driver.

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    No problem Joan, I dont mind driving - Just let me know the date, the time and the place and I will drive us all to the destinations of our dreams!
    If we go a long way perhaps someone will share the driving with me.
    Cath
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    One question........ Do the mankinis have any pockets? :shock:
    If not, where will I keep my dosette strip of tablets :eek: :???:

One ticket please :roll:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:
    One question........ Do the mankinis have any pockets? :shock:
    If not, where will I keep my dosette strip of tablets :eek: :???:

One ticket please :roll:

Are you trying to get me banned?
    Why, will it work :lol::wink::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Roll up :!:
    Got everything you need, roll up for the mystery tour :!:
    Roll up :!:
    Satisfaction guaranteed, roll up for the mystery tour :!:
    The magical mystery tour is hoping to take you away,
    Hoping to take you away.

p065.gif

Thanks for driving Cath. As soon as Tony's decided where to put his tablets and a few more passengers have joined the tour, we'll be off. ( haven't got a clue where we're going, but maybe we should head for the ferry to France first )

Joan, Tour Director and Guide for JL Tours Ltd.
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    can i have a ticket please, dont care where we go , got me water wings with me for the ferry just incase :wink: oh and me marmite cant go anywhere with out that :grin:
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Me too me to I'll have a ticket
    where we going? are we there yet?
    Sorry got a bit carried away there regressed to 2nd childhood I think :roll:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Can me and my new pair of legs (my crutches) tag along :)
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    You can count me in as well,I assume we can't use our bus pass?
    It will be great to put faces to names,you build up a mental image of forum members but I'm sure people will get a few surprises.Think we ought to wear name badges (also useful if we get lost or so enebriated we can't remember our names).Reminds me,must bring a bottle opener,promise to be on my best behaviour.
    Can anyone suggest somewhere to go,can always leave the wimmen doing their usual retail therapy while we can have a boy's day out.Yes No?
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Right, that's a safe place for my tablets sorted :shock: .. Lol
    Thanks for the suggestion Len :shock:

Hey Prefab, you ok Rkid?

Yep, them wimmin folk will no doubt be doing suome shopping at some point in the trip.. Buying shoes, bags n the like :roll:
    Us blokes can figure something better to do eh? I don't drink so if we're off to a pub it'd better have a pool table.... Maybe a go-kart track outside too..

Am I allowed to wear anything on top of my mankini at any point in this adventure :oops:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    Yep,I'm ok thanks Tony and you?A few games of pool suits me (can't find pubs that have bar billiards anymore......... :cry:).
    Quite happy to skip the shopping thing (only skipping I do do,bl**dy arthur),do mine on line.
    As to your question regarding supplementing your mankini,fashion dictates that you can only wear a string vest over the top (don't you watch Gok........... :shock:).
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I think we might allow you to cover up until we arrive somewhere a little warmer, Tony. It could be a bit chilly round your nether regions on the ferry otherwise.

Well so far we've got Cath, Rehab, Tony, Del, Mell, Joseph, Coco, Carol, Pamie, Prefab, and me on the coach. Plenty of room for more :grin:

Prefab, as you are interested in archaeology, do you want to stop off at any ancient sites :?: ( mind you, I think there's one or two ancient sights on the coach anyway :lol: )
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    I think we might allow you to cover up until we arrive somewhere a little warmer, Tony. It could be a bit chilly round your nether regions on the ferry otherwise.

Well so far we've got Cath, Rehab, Tony, Del, Mell, Joseph, Coco, Carol, Pamie, Prefab, and me on the coach. Plenty of room for more :grin:

Prefab, as you are interested in archaeology, do you want to stop off at any ancient sites :?: ( mind you, I think there's one or two ancient sights on the coach anyway :lol: )

Great idea about the ancient sites,let us know the route and might come up with some ideas.Will bring my trowel and kneeler just in case.May get some of you sieving.
    If it's to Le France we go,we could stop off at Dover Castle (the pub that is not the ancient site.......great food!!)............... :grin:
    Ron
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Oh oh oh, I'm here ready waiting, got my ticket money and my earl grey, yes, definately ready to go.

Can we stop on the way I need to get my bucket and spade please.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Joan
    Count me in....only one thing..Im not to keen on those mankinis....they made my eyes go blurred last time :roll: ......not that I was starring :eek: think it was the dayglow that did it.... :lol:
    what time we going.. :grin::grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    Options
    mi buttys are packed....tum ti tum...is the driver here yet..... :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    im sat quietly at the back of the bus wondering where and when we are going?

got a good stock of goodies for us all
  • caterina57
    Options
    Right everyone I am here at your service - Just needed a cushion for me back as this looks as though it could be a long drive!!!
    Any one got a sat nav and when we get to the bit where we drive on the other side of the road REMIND ME!!!

Ready when you are.......
    Cath
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I'm off to sleep on the back seat for a while, wake me up when we get somewhere nice & exciting :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    Does anyone know where we are going,or is it really a mystery tour and no one knows (even the driver)?.............. :?:
  • caterina57
    Options
    Think I have got the gears sorted and got the seat so I can reach the pedals, is everyone on board - Am I picking others up on the way?as there are spare seats on this coach can some one do a head count for me? ........where on earth is the tour guide?
    Cath
  • caterina57
    Options
    Joan????? Joan!!!!!! Where are you?
    Cath
  • Dottydoodah
    Dottydoodah Member Posts: 169
    Options
    please dont go without me!!
    My phone line was down couldnt get online :roll:
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Crutches *check*

Meds *check*

Brain *ummm*

I think I'm packed...........
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • caterina57
    Options
    No we won't go without you Dotty! I am just waiting for the say so, to set off
    Cath
  • barbara12
    Options
    Shall we have a sing song while we wait......ten green bottles... :roll: think I might open mi buttys...ham and pickle anyone.. :grin:
    Love
    Barbara