Options
2»

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Morning Poppy

Just wanted to say that I think your idea of sending your aunt a card is a really good one. After that, as the others have said, I don't think there is anything more you can do. I also agree with what has already been said - that you have handled this really difficult situation brilliantly. Ever thought of a career as a diplomat :lol: ?

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Poppy,

What I know about families in a positive way would fit on the back of a postage stamp and still have room :roll: I do think you have handled this one in the best way possible and it really is up to her now. What her motives were i really don't know but hopefully she will want to get things back on an even keel with you as well.

Leaving a ((((( ))))) and a hope flower. hey well done for keeping your mum out of it but well she has a point .... tisn't right or what you needed just now. Cris xx

Hi Amanda,

People are so rude, so unthinking and so nasty at times but please don't let it upset you still. it says far more about them than it does you! ((( ))) Cris x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi poppy.. I think the card idea was a great touch, you have handled this in a very classy and elegant way, well done you..
    I won't go into how would have handled it, lol...
    Just picture a shop, full of china, then introduce one large bull, your imagination can work out the rest, lol...

Hope that you are ok today..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    Hi Poppy

You should write an information leaflet
    handling family etiquette

looks like you might just be in time for Tony there....
    #
    Seriously though well done you have handled it very well
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hi, Sticky, Tilly, Amanda, Cris, Tony and Theresa,
    Posted the card today, I'm very grateful for your kind words, this whole thing has been very upsetting :sad: and to tell the truth im utterly exhausted by it all. As I said before, I've done my best.
    Thankyou so much my friends Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I hope that the whole upset can now be put behind you hun..

You know your friends are always around for ya..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP