Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Hello from Hereford

craftwitchcraftwitch Posts: 10
edited 8. Jun 2011, 02:41 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, I only joined today & already I feel at home.

I am a single parent of two adult girls who loves cardmaking, cross stich cushions, reading & meditation.

I have Osteo, Asthma, I.B.S & now M.S (which at first we thought was fibro) oh well keep laughing, it makes people wonder what the joke was.

I'm just glad I joined. :smile:

Comments

• SeabreezeSeabreeze Posts: 25
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome craftwitch,

I have also recently joined. Have oa and have found everyone friendly, with words of encouragement, you will have new friends. I also like card making, started last year as I no longer wish to buy a card but it does cost a lot to post. Have a great day.

Maria.
  • traluvietraluvie Posts: 2,579
    Hi Craftwitch,

Welcome from me.. I live in Worcestershire so not too far from you.. I have 2 children and have inflammatory arthritis..
    This site is a great support as we can understand what you are feeling..
    Look forward to seeing you around..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768tjt6768 Posts: 12,170
    welcome from me too hun.. Hope you are well.
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    Hello craftwitch, it's nice to meet you. You live in a lovely part of the world, don't you? There was a thread a little while ago about the realtionship between RA and MS, I haven't heard of someone with OA also having MS, what a lousy lottery to win. :sad: It sounds as though your spirit will carry you through, tho, determination helps but we understand when it deserts one for a while. I have a history of asthma and eczema, and now have PA and OA to contend with (psoriatic arthritis). Despite the meds I continue to add affected joints to the total, but I guess that is the nature of these beasts. LWA is the forum for threads about meds, treatment, doctors, blue badges etc, the rest are self-explanatory. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben