Hello from Hereford

craftwitch
craftwitch Member Posts: 10
edited 8. Jun 2011, 02:41 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, I only joined today & already I feel at home.

I am a single parent of two adult girls who loves cardmaking, cross stich cushions, reading & meditation.

I have Osteo, Asthma, I.B.S & now M.S (which at first we thought was fibro) oh well keep laughing, it makes people wonder what the joke was.

I'm just glad I joined. :smile:

Comments

• Seabreeze
    Seabreeze Member Posts: 25
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome craftwitch,

I have also recently joined. Have oa and have found everyone friendly, with words of encouragement, you will have new friends. I also like card making, started last year as I no longer wish to buy a card but it does cost a lot to post. Have a great day.

Maria.
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi Craftwitch,

Welcome from me.. I live in Worcestershire so not too far from you.. I have 2 children and have inflammatory arthritis..
    This site is a great support as we can understand what you are feeling..
    Look forward to seeing you around..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    welcome from me too hun.. Hope you are well.
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello craftwitch, it's nice to meet you. You live in a lovely part of the world, don't you? There was a thread a little while ago about the realtionship between RA and MS, I haven't heard of someone with OA also having MS, what a lousy lottery to win. :sad: It sounds as though your spirit will carry you through, tho, determination helps but we understand when it deserts one for a while. I have a history of asthma and eczema, and now have PA and OA to contend with (psoriatic arthritis). Despite the meds I continue to add affected joints to the total, but I guess that is the nature of these beasts. LWA is the forum for threads about meds, treatment, doctors, blue badges etc, the rest are self-explanatory. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben