Options
2»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    Well I'm off to the hospital in about half an hour for my x ray.....Peter was able to jiggle his work around and has this afternoon off.....so the sooner the better.

Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Hileena sorry I am behind with everything....we sneak off for a long weekend
    I take codeine and I am prescribed movicol, gosh I couldnt go at all without it :shock: :roll:
    You must be shattered with all these appointments, hopefully they will do something positive for you very soon
    Are you still having the THR or is that on hold for a while.
    You take care and good luck with the xrays..
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Barbara
    I will mention moviccol to the doc the next time I see her.....but that wont be for a while. Been for an x ray....of both hips. pelvis and that includes sacrum.....apparantely she was fairly specific.....said it might be a fracture and to look for that....well it was my right hip he was x raying most.....thats the replaced one.....have to wait about 10 days now. Make an appointment with her and she should have results then.
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend Barbara.
    No the hip is still on hold....from Oct last year....still no sign oif it being done. If its a fracture somewhere in the right side?????? thats the hip that was replaced :eek:

Love
    Hileena