Saga chat forum is pants!

Options
2»

Comments

• sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    sounds a little to hostile for me..think i will stay here with the polite folk.
    04_pain.jpg
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Did you log on and have a look at the site? I cannot be the only one on this forum that finds it friendly. I had private messages immediately I joined welcoming me. I have not found it hostile at all, the opposite in fact. :grin::wink:

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Sorry but I think Saga is total pants When I retired from teaching asked them for an insurance quote for the car They gave me the dearest quote of all :evil :evil
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    sbolam wrote:
    sounds a little to hostile for me..think i will stay here with the polite folk.
    Please not too polite I love some of the waspish comments I provoke here :evil :evil :evil
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well I’ve just finished having a rather hostile argument with a neo-Nazi on there; the guy had a real serious hang up about Israel and tried to lecture me on what HAMAS stood for, and he kept going on about the case of mordechai vanunu and the top secret Israeli Demona nuclear plant, he was a totally tea trolley a real loon, he just kept avoiding the truth and posting reams and reams of cut and past articles from a conspiracy theory web site, I honestly think this guy was a fruit cake in a secure institution with access to PC. :lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I am wondering if our Elna is on the same saga forum has Mell and Rehab... :lol::lol: Mell you do make me laugh... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    I am wondering if our Elna is on the same saga forum has Mell and Rehab... :lol::lol: Mell you do make me laugh... :lol:

Oooooh it wasn't funny Barbra this guy was chicken oriental totally off it worse than me honest!!!!!, Len knows all about it it was orrible, I know a lot about Demona and Vanunu and HAMAS so it's like telling granny how to suck eggs!.
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Did the activation code go in your junk mail, Del? I had a bit of trouble with that, contacted them and all is well now. :grin:

Defo the same site, Barbara, I just choose completely different topics from Mel to join in with. :grin: The site is moderated.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • elnafinn
    Options
    :lol: I won't be on the same zones as you three choose to try to raise havoc on :lol: There are so many zones to choose from - I noticed the badger culling thread and moved away from that "discussion". :lol:

Elna x

• elnafinn
    Options
    tonesp wrote:
    Sorry but I think Saga is total pants When I retired from teaching asked them for an insurance quote for the car They gave me the dearest quote of all :evil :evil

:lol: Saga may be total pants to your way of thinking but that does not mean that their discussion zone is.

Elna x

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    I totally agree

we are an OK bunch aren't we?

I am going to Franec Fridau and was looking at a forum for the village we are staying in.....was FURIOUS to read the English expats slagging us 'visitors' off :evil

I'll 'ave em when l've joined k020.gif