where have all the men gone

Options

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'll skip the full English breakfast this time,must leave room for beverages of the alcafrolic kind.
    Will stick with the porridge as usual,must have my oats every morning!
    Ron

Ron, I've booked a tour of the Shepherd Neame Brewery at Faversham for you. I went there recently, and it's excellent, with free samples of the beer too :grin:

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I think I will go for the patriotic tassels today :smile: dipped in real ale :smile: just to remind tonesp what he's missing! :grin: DD

No wonder the men are coming out of hiding :!: :lol::lol:

Keep up the good work, DD. :lol:

Just a thought though- it could get a bit messy if you start swinging the tassels around after you've dipped them in the real ale :shock:
    Don't suppose the men would complain though :lol::lol:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    why are the men sucking on dds tassles what has she been upto with them right where we stopping for breakfast we need to call in the midlands to remind rehab what we all look like and hi jack him on this trip can not have him missing out he always captain (mind you we usually end up sinking some where along the way)

p0502.gif

quick follow that plane must lead the way??????
    val
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    I'll skip the full English breakfast this time,must leave room for beverages of the alcafrolic kind.
    Will stick with the porridge as usual,must have my oats every morning!
    Ron

Ron, I've booked a tour of the Shepherd Neame Brewery at Faversham for you. I went there recently, and it's excellent, with free samples of the beer too :grin:

Joan :grin:

Oh Joan
    If I'd known you you were visiting the brewery would have given you a personal tour(live only a few minutes away).Have visited it a number of times with our local CAMRA branch and on one occasion during a visit there was a power cut and unsafe to do the tour so we adjourned to the sample room (lit by candlelight) for the evening and let loose......... :grin:
    Would even have bought you a cuppa if you didn't fancy the beer!
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    Options
    good job this bus is like the tardis bigger on the inside than the out with all we have in here now right time for a drink i think

g0743.gif g0748.gif
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    can I come on your trip picking up men... :eek: :lol: Im not far off ichabods
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ye gods, no wonder I can't swing me tassels! I've passengers! :shock: Gerrem off me! Down boys, down. Ooooooooh that's better. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Ye gods, no wonder I can't swing me tassels! I've passengers! :shock: Gerrem off me! Down boys, down. Ooooooooh that's better. DD

well done dd you can swing again
    b0804.gif not sure this pic quite right some how val
    val
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hubby wants to know if any men come join in,he fancies being squashed between all the women? :eek: Mig
  • valval
    Options
    mig wrote:
    Hubby wants to know if any men come join in,he fancies being squashed between all the women? :eek: Mig
    yep how about he sits between these two b0803.gif b0844.gif val
    val
  • mig
    Options
    :evil :roll: yep book his place between them.Mig
  • mig
    Options
    Just a thought will there be church parade on sunday?can it be a happy clappy one?I will be in the pub getting the drinks in.Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh valval! What a wonderful laugh to start the day, thank you my lovely friend, that is much appreciated. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    today wefind our selves down south at the sea side where out pal annie lives now we have lost her address so trisher and my self will check out the promanade (we know she walks there)
    trisher you take your mean machine up and down prominade and i will walk along the shore line(can never resist a paddle) now we need volintears to visit every pub ok tony, del you split the men up into groups do not forget mels oh and do the pubs you better do each twice to be sure we do not miss her.
    ladies the shops need looking at can you take on that task make sure you do not miss any then can you get fish and chips for all of us now you will need a picture os who to look for.
    g100.gif do hope we find her
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    You've not picked me up yet....Im still sat here with my butties.. :cry::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    where are you must have gone left on round about and not right will get you as soon as we looked for annie tell you what will send helicoptor for you
    t4017.gif
    do not worry it not a gun he got it a teliscope to help look for annie
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Oh Joan
    If I'd known you you were visiting the brewery would have given you a personal tour(live only a few minutes away).Have visited it a number of times with our local CAMRA branch and on one occasion during a visit there was a power cut and unsafe to do the tour so we adjourned to the sample room (lit by candlelight) for the evening and let loose......... :grin:
    Would even have bought you a cuppa if you didn't fancy the beer!

Oh what a shame I didn't know, Ron. You live in a very nice part of the world, and the brewery is an added bonus too. I can imagine that you spent some time in that candlelit sample room :lol: Next time I visit Faversham, I'll let you know :grin:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Oh Val, I really miss Trisher and Annie, so I do hope they are found and can join us. I've got my radar machine switched on in the hopes of finding Annie.
    radar.gif

If you know where Trisher is, please give her a hug for me, and tell her that I often think about her.
  • barbara12
    Options
    valval wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    where are you must have gone left on round about and not right will get you as soon as we looked for annie tell you what will send helicoptor for you
    t4017.gif
    do not worry it not a gun he got it a teliscope to help look for annie
    Im in Lancashire...there was know need to send the gun....I will come peacefully.... :lol::lol: egg butties anyone....
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    he was just pleased to see you :oops: :oops:
    now lets find annie :?: :?:
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Found an even bigger radar machine, capable of finding the missing men as well, hopefully :lol:

Radar.gif

Wow :!: :!: I think it's found Fat Kev already :lol:
    fat-man-food.gif
    ............and is that Alan D. Lord I see :?: :lol:
    laydees.jpg
  • valval
    Options
    well done where are they?????????????
    t1101.gif

really are we telling the others????

c0414.gif

ok but let them finnish looking for annie do miss her
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    valval wrote:
    he was just pleased to see you :oops: :oops:
    now lets find annie :?: :?:
    :eek: :eek: :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    well she not here so back up to birmingham for tomorrows search will statr at the bull market and work out from there.
    right who for swim in sea before we leave
    s020.gif
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hold on someone has been here...Iv just found a mankini by the water....and its bright pink....but grubby....
    Love
    Barbara