Dreading tomorrow!

Options
2»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I too hope the soreness is easing and that you are feeling its benefits already. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • 80squeen
    80squeen Member Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi, it has been very painful for the last couple of days, especially as the day goes on, but today it hasn't been quite as bad, despite me having the family round for my birthday (34! :o) so I'm hoping its starting to ease. The consultant said he was hoping for an improvement in the deep joint pain but not so much in the sharp pains from soft tissues, so I'll see how it goes. Thanks forasking, regards, Josie X
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Hey Josie

Happy Birthday !! I hope that despite the pain you have had a good day with your family :P

I am sorry that you still dont feel so good and I hope things improve really soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • fernie16
    fernie16 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    hey
    i have had one in my hip and it is well worth getting the injection it was over winter which i usually have a bad time and cant go out but i was in the snow with every one else good luck
    x fern
    Better to loose a few battles in the struggle, than to give up our dreams without putting up a fight.