Oh Poo !

Options

Comments

• fayrose
    fayrose Member Posts: 241
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :shock: Glad you and Mr legs had a good anniversary BUT as for the rest of this post Legs...... tmi ..phew .... tmi girl :eek: ....... :wink:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Linda
    Im glad you are feeling better,you carry on improving...and who knows what you will be up to on your next anniversary.
    PS I have used that botty cream...and I agree it is good..
    Love
    Barbara
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    fayrose wrote:
    :shock: Glad you and Mr legs had a good anniversary BUT as for the rest of this post Legs...... tmi ..phew .... tmi girl :eek: ....... :wink:

As you can see Fay I'm a shy sort of girl who keeps things close to her chest ....................................................................NOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • lindalegs
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Linda

PS I have used that botty cream...and I agree it is good..

You too Barbara eh ................we'll have to start a Conotrane campaign :wink:
    Love, Legs x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am so pleased to hear you are feeling better and brighter, that is good news. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lindalegs
    Options
    Thank you :grin:

Reached a bit of a plateau today which is a bummer. Must admit that I feel like stamping my feet and protesting loudly but I shall occupy my mind instead :|
    Love, Legs x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Legs,

Nothing wrong with a bit of stamp foot scream now and then flower. Hope you got a decent night and the day will see the plateau give way to a nice gentle down hill to full recovery. More pallets and buckets ((((( )))))) and a hope. Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    lindalegs wrote:
    Thank you :grin:

Reached a bit of a plateau today which is a bummer. :|

Pardon the bum/er!!! pun :lol:

Legs you is doin good girl and as Cris says pretty soon nice downhill slide...onto a fluffy pillow maybe?

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    It does happen with recovery from anything, but it will soon pass and you will be back to your usual, bouncy and cheerful self. Hang on in there, legs, things ARE getting better, of that I am sure. DD
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Legs
    I suppose this is what recovery is all about, the ups and downs, but I know one thing...that your post will be helping others that are having a TKR...so you keep um coming....and I hope tomorrow is an up....
    Love
    Barbara
  • lindalegs
    Options
    Having a better day today. Trouble is antibiotics seem to take away my appetite and I haven't had a hungry stomach growl since before the operation :shock: ..............cardboard again for lunch :roll: (Jacket potato really :lol: )

I have to phone docs after two this afternoon to see if it is c-difficile, so I'll post later when I know.

Thanks for your replies which I avidly follow. :grin:

Love
    Love, Legs x
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Poor old legs, you've had it rough, eh? Glad you're feeling a bit brighter today. x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    lindalegs wrote:
    I feel like stamping my feet and protesting loudly

I’m worried about this foot stamping. I’m sure my surgeon said it was off limits after a TKR let alone a revision. If absolutely necessary, could you at least stamp the foot under the old knee please as it’d make me feel a lot easier.

Whether c-diff or not, hope it’s sorted soon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    lindalegs wrote:
    fayrose wrote:

As you can see Fay I'm a shy sort of girl who keeps things close to her chest ....................................................................NOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She usually steams up the car! Be glad she was restrained this year.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Legs
    glad you are feeling a bit brighter,

Enjoy your potato.

Love Juliepf x
  • lindalegs
    Options
    No steamy windows E afterall we've had no rain !!! :wink: and Sticky I was only metaphorically stamping my foot any other would hurt, silly :roll: Potato was cardboardish and thank you Starburst :grin:

Results not back got to ring tomorrow after two. :roll:
    Love, Legs x
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Evening Legs

Just caught up on this and I am so sorry. Really hope you get results back soon and that you feel better soon too.

I know your anniversary was not how you would have liked it to be but "congratulations" from me anyway.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx
  • lindalegs
    Options
    tillytop wrote:
    Evening Legs

Just caught up on this and I am so sorry. Really hope you get results back soon and that you feel better soon too.

I know your anniversary was not how you would have liked it to be but "congratulations" from me anyway.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx

Thanks Tilly,

Hope you're feeling better now too :grin:

Luv
    Love, Legs x
  • madwestie
    madwestie Member Posts: 383
    Options
    Legs, I will be keeping my fingers (and Maddie's Paws) crossed that you get the right result today.

Keep up the eating 'cardboard' i am sure it is good for your digestive system all that fibre.. :wink:

Tracey
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning legs, I understand that today is the day for results so I hope they have tracked down the little blighter that has caused all this mayhem. As for the cardboard thing, I can't help on that as yup, all things taste pretty much the same, it's only the texture that gives the game away as to what one's mouth contents might be. :smile: My answer tends to be chilli sauce, chilli flakes, chilli anything to give some flavour but I realise that that is currently not an option for you at the moment. :oops: DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    got my fingers crossed legs that you get your results today.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • lindalegs
    Options
    My results are negative for all super bugs YAY but docs don't know what the matter has been. :???: :shock: :roll: I was laid up Thursday all day vomiting, headache and temperature. :sad: and spent much of yesterday recovering.

Mr Legs thinks it's all the medication I've been on
      Antibiotic drip in hossy for 5 days. Two different types of opiates at the same time (stopped 3 weeks ago) Strong antibiotic tablets for wound infection. Different strong antibiotics for suspected c.difficile.

These, Mr Legs says, have really upset my body chemistry till it totally rebelled, Thursday being the worst days when I thought they'd be coming to carry me away feet first. :shock: :lol::lol:

But we're not going to worry about all that now, we're going to put it behind us and get on with life.

It's so lovely to feel human again. :grin::grin::grin:

Thank you all for the continued supported through this very trying time for me and Mr Legs too, your words have encouraged and boosted me especially when I wasn't well enough to reply.

Lots of love
    Love, Legs x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Hoorah!!!!

So very glad to hear that all is well and you are not drastically infected with any major super-bugs k025.gif

Phew!!!!

Have taken off my protective clothing now. It was hot in there wasn't it?

So is the general opinion that you will take a while to settle back to normal???

Love

Toni xx
  • lindalegs
    Options
    I'm hoping I'll settle back to normal, only time will tell Toni but as we all with arthur know we have to make hay while the sun shines and, for me, it's shining again! :grin:t113046.gif
    Love, Legs x
  • madwestie
    madwestie Member Posts: 383
    Options
    Legs I am glad the results are good and you are feeling better
    Now you had better be careful and not make too much hay with mr legs :oops: it will make us all blush.

Really pleased to hear things are not so poo now :grin:

Love Tracey