Hileena Pocket Duties

Options
2»

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well, I fully expected to hear that all NE airports were closed this morning due to a sudden surge in UFO activity but, if you've stayed home with the cuppas, I guess aviation is safe.

So you have a DIY man too, do you? Mine can botch for England. Mind you, he did a great job of raising my armchair by sawing a newel post in half and attaching one half to each side.

Another appointment? ANOTHER appointment!!! Hileena, you are the forum's appointment junkie. (It wasn't your radioactivity that messed up the hospital's electrics was it?)
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    No Sticky ...It wasnt my radioactivity that was at fault :lol: Hadnt even managed to find the dept when the alarms whent off.....apparently a fire in the basement someone said....quite a few fire engines outside anyway :eek:
    The airports are safe I havent moved today and I dont think I will be going out....After lunch have got all my avon to pack and then customers to ring to find out if they'll be in when I/we try to deliver them..
    So our 2 hubbys could botch together :lol::lol::lol: But like you say about your chair......they do come up with some good things sometimes dont they? :lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Perhaps someone will buy him at the car boot - he sounds useful to have knocking about the house. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Hello Hileena,
    Sounds like you had an eventful time, at least it's over and done with now. When I had mine done I was able to go to Tesco and do food shopping then go home and have lunch. I was lucky enough to have to nice ladies to talk to and have a laugh with while having it done and they also had nice music on, but it was a bit awkward and painful when I had to get my arms done, had to bend over, lay my chest flat and stick arms out to side, not a pretty sight I don't think. I hope you get some answers soon and yes I will be in your pocket for your next appointment. Probably best if you don't go out, you might scare the natives if you're luminous !!!
    Take care,

Sue x
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi.
    DD....I never know my luck........they might do that :lol::lol::lol::lol: Aww Bless him.....he has been so good when I've been like this....on crutches as well as arthur and all the running back and forward to hospital appointments with me....I dont really mean that :grin:
    Sue,
    We went to a shopping Center in the middle of town....had a snack lunch and then seperated for about an hour and went shopping in our own kind of shops.....him ....tools etc ....me B**ts
    Toni.....I remembered what you said about my last post when I put that in :lol::lol:
    Sue i was told to stay still most of the time and no music. I was on my back a lot of the time and i asked for a pillow....got a very thin one which wasnt much help.....I've got kyphoscoliosis and cant lie flat on my back.....so that was uncomfortable. I'll try not to scare the natives :lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Radio Active girl,

Actually you wont be near as bad by now. Loved you oh's test :lol: That high eh? I didn't realize but I was told I would still be inside safe levels.... felt like i should have a big yellow sticker put on me actually :lol:

Its funny isn't it how they do us all differently? Mine was standing up cus they were rally looking for inflammation in the digestive track but though a fair few white cells were massing in it a lot more went for the wrists, lumber and neck ad it helped get them to realize I had one f the inflammatories......

I found it fascinating mind but I am a bit weird in that way...

Hope your results will not take too long (mine took 14 weeks but that as quicker than the mri results :lol: ) and more importantly I hope the results will help them know whats going on for you. ((((( ))))) and a cuppa Cris xx
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    You are not the only weird one :lol: I would have loved to have seen what was happening but only for a very short time could I see the screen. Most of the time it was out of sight :sad:

I'm one of those people who wants to know exactly whats happening.....
    At my THR I was asked ....."After we give you the spinal jab do you want enough general anaesthetic to knock you out or do you want to know whats going on" :lol: I didnt have to think twice....I said As long as I've got the spinal jab and am numb I want to know whats happening :lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of people I've spoken to say they would prefer to be "out" and not know anything...we are all different arent we.

Glad they didnt do mine standing up......40 mins it took.......40 mins standing the way I feel at the minute, propped on crutches????? :shock: not a chance :eek:
    As for the results, hope it doesnt take that length of time.....I've got an appointment with Mr Generalist :lol: in a couple of weeks time....I hoped he might have them then.....if not at least he will have the Dexa scan and MRI results.
    How are you today petal?
    Do i owe you a pm? I've lost track :lol:
    Peter got the geiger counter out yesterday afternoon and it hardly made any noise at all :lol::lol:
    Well better go now and get dressed

Love ((((()))))) Hileena
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Oh :sad:

Not so radio-active now :sad:

That didn't last long did it?

You might not owe Cris a pm, but l owe YOU one :wink: Hubby away up to Corby Avon again and l can't go - kids are off :x

Love

Toni xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Sorry im late but good luck.Mig
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Hileena

good morning to you. Not got much to say but I have read all the lastest posts and had a good giggle.

Boot sales, oh, sheds and men junk and radioactivity. :lol:

So....just to say take care and have a good day. :grin:

juliepf x
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Toni
    No it didnt last long....Tues afternoon it was going mad and Thurs morning hardly anything :lol::lol:
    Oh I bet you are disappointed at not getting to Corby......did you give Paul a list of all the things you wanted him to bring back :lol::lol:
    I'm fine today......have been doing avon paperwork and peter has been doing some deliveries. I have a load of calls to make later to make appointments to find out when people will be in.
    Met a friend for coffee this afternoon and delivered a few Avon orders.

Love
    Hileena