Dale Farm

Options
2»

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I know those types Len their politically correct biggots who want to discriminate against other who are in a majority regardless of logic and common sense.
    It's the old story, if you start looking for devils at every turn in time you will end up as bitter and twisted and just as biggoted racist but from the totally oposite side, it's a yin and yan trhang!!.
    I've seen forbidden planet, in the end your ID takes you over and you will if your not lucky make the thing you The devil you so Despise will if your not carful become real, it's happend in the past with some very famous and Delusional leaders, in the end their own hatered finished them off.
    Here it's called the BNP but it's real and it's growing and not just among the white community many other people are just as p****d off with the reverse logic infesting our lives.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    lol.. I just find it strange someone reacting like that.. After all, the only folks being offended are the ones breaking the law. Sorry if my moral compass points true North.
    Other than the obvious dig at those mentioned above the rest is a bit if fun.
    Oh well.

I guess we must all be fascists for paying our taxes and not leeching lotto funds for a bit of scrap metal in the name of some fake cause.
    Oppression my backside.. How is it oppression? These people aren't even being punished for beading the law, no fines, no imprisonment.. Cut your losses and let the illegal buildings be demolished. Simple.
    :roll:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    :eek: lol

delboy wrote:
    RareOrchid wrote:
    I am shocked and appalled and leaving this forum full of bigots, racists and Daily Mail readers.

Don't forget to turn the light off on your way out and don't slam the door.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    What I want to know is who are the 17% who voted for this caravan born crime wave to be allowed to stay?, haven't they ever seen or been near one of these camps or worse had a bunch of them turn up in a lay by close to where they live.
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Good riddance to bad rubbish as they say ; and on that point - who pays to clear up the mess and garbage they've left behind ; is it all of us yet again ? Jillyb
  • tjt6768
    Options
    why of course Jilly, can't expect the persecuted to pay up :shock: Lol
    Was watching the news coverage earlier and it's ridiculous how they keep harping on about them losing their homes etc, kept going on about how hard done by these folks are again and again and only once, and for a split second did they mention the fact that they were living there illegally... No wonder some folks are falling for this crap and feeling sorry for them. If they wanted to stay there they should have applied for planning permission BEFORE doing what they did but they knew it was wrong so applied after the fact knowing that it would no doubt take years and tons of tax payers money to do anything to them.
    These folks know exactly how to play the system.
    And whoever mentioned this being racist.. Travellers are not a race of people.. It's a way of life. A choice..
    I'm not racist..
    Just can't do with people who blatantly flaunt the laws, pay nothing into society and expect everything in return..

Rant over.
    I'm miserable tonight cos I'm tired.. Lol

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    the police could have waited till friday when the world is surposed to end and have a big party with the money they saved,or just wait for a piece of that meteor to hit,oops didnt really say that just thought it. :shock: Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    'Travellers' my Jim Royle. Bring up the weird notion of hitting the road and actually travelling and they all wet themselves in sheer terror. If you brick your caravan to the ground then you should be automatically liable for council tax and water rates, just like the rest of us. Rocket science it is not. As for the bleeding hearts who are defending the so-called 'travellers rights' you can bet your bottom dollar they have never had a site, permanent or otherwise, near them. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Hear Hear DD.

C xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Agree with you , DD , if they're travellers ~ maybe they should travel ! Jillyb
  • mellman01
    edited 20. Oct 2011, 06:24
    Options
    spot on DD, these people always pick on areas in the countryside to just land on, did it round here took the council months and many thousands to kick them off and then it cost the council another £60k to clean up their mess.
    I thought the head of the council came up with a cracker on the news, said they always try and get planning on green field sites in the middle of nowhere and that there would be far less of a problem if they bought derelict land in the town as planning would be so much easier to get!.
    Good idea I say, let the town dwellers that support them have them and stop them plaguing our lives.
    It's ironic how they claim to be an abused minority when it's them and their kind who have been found out using slavery on others, thse people are morally bnackrupt, you always see push de little children and old and sick pushed to the front of the barricades but you never see any of the men folk, normal reason is they keep away as they have criminal records so keep well out the way.
    Having dealt with these people on several occasions I can honestly say they are troubel.
    I have no problem with the real travellers be they old world or new age but tinkers are sinmply trouble.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    My Husband and I enjoyed the women being TAZARed yesterday on the news!! :lol: It proved they didn't care much about their homes because they set fire to one of the caravans in protest! I'm sorry they go on about how they people don't treat them the same as everyone else and they don't get respected the same way. But you earn respect and the way they acted towards the police and council scream at them and throwing buckets of urine over them. You don't get listened to like that!
    At least the news coverage is good and it is intresting watching it unfold on TV!!
  • mellman01
    Options
    Like most freeloaders this lot are adept at manipulating the press and the do-gooders, go one the Saga Zone forum and you’ll find quite a few PC lot who see any negative views as racism regardless.
    I have live in the countryside all my life and I have first hand experiences of this lot they are dangerous and manipulative and violent, I would have no problem if they played by the rules but they don’t, New Labour allowed them the status of minority that was the worst thing they could have done, they speak of genocide ethnic cleansing but from what I can see it’s the opposite, they get rights and benefits from the state and pay no tax, they treat the rest of us as idiots, best thing is for them to feck off back to Southern Ireland. If things are so bad for them here then why do they come here in ever increasing numbers??.
  • angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    Options
    If you are going to label yourself as a 'traveller' then you need to prove the point.

When I was a boat dweller, if you wanted to not pay rates (council tax etc), you needed to be a continuous cruiser, i.e. moving on from one place to another'.

To live in one area, you had to have a mooring, which you paid for, and paid rates to be on. Simple.

if you want to be a traveller, you have to 'travel'

I'm not against traveller sites, where you can pitch up for say '3 months', pay your rates for 3 months on an emergency rate for the site, and then you move on. Even if this was to another designated legal site, it would at least keep them moving. chances are they would get so fed up of moving, they would do something about it.

I can't sympathise with them because they were there illegally, and don't contribute the way you and I do. You can have one label as a traveller, but live as a permanent resident. It's not a difficult thing to get your head around, it's your choice for a life style. Travel, or don't travel, but if you don't, you need to pay for the services of the area and live legally as the rest of us do.

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Spot on, Angie. How beautifully worded, how wonderfully precise and exact. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Yep, well said Angie :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Ok the so called 'travellers' have moved out of dale farm, but who are they saying has moved in.....
    Yep Bats!!

My partner is having the biggest rant, saying what self respecting bat would move into one of their ruddy caravans??

Wot will they come up with next :roll:

C xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg