Am I really hated on here

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 20. Sep 2011, 15:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
Wel I heard it on facebook that I am hated on here. And to be fair I haven't seen this kind of bullying since I was in primary school. If someone has something to say they can say it.

But before you do remember 2011 has been the WORST year ever for me, I am literally sitting in Dundee bus station trying to hold the tears back, I'm sitting here wishing my Granda charlie was still here, wishing my great aunt was here, preying my aunt gets the all clear and basically preying nothing more comes of my CIN1 diagnosis. So yeh ive had a moan, Ive had a few panic attacks and Ive been depressed looking to be cheered up but I tell you if this is what people call needy then I am sorry for having depression.....

End of rant!!
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear Pamie, that's dreadful if someone has been bullying you on facebook :shock: You are cetainly NOT hated on here, so please don't get upset about whatever some horrible person has said about you. Whoever it is must be a very malicious person, not worth even thinking about.

It is often said that bullies are cowards, and I agree with that entirely. If someone has got nothing better to do than be spiteful and hurtful towards other people, they are very sad individuals.

I'm sorry that this has been such a bad year for you, and I know from experience that depression is such a difficult thing to cope with. There's nothing wrong with being ''needy'', and you will always find many friends on here who are ready to support you.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Thank you Joan,

I'm just fed up that people see me as a target, they don't really realise the crap I am going through currently and well having the anxiety and depression doesn't really help.

I am trying my hardest to make something in my life, having my dream job crushed years ago really kicked me down and being only able to pick myself up now has given me some strength but not enough for the things that has been happening.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• joanlawson
    Options
    I don't go on facebook, so I don't know what has been said, but I wouldn't give the people concerned the satisfaction of seeing you upset. Try to ignore it as much as possible, Pamie, and rest assured that you are not hated on here. I can't imagine why anyone would want to target you in this way. Try to stay strong, and I'm sure you will achieve your dreams eventually.

Please see my PM.

Joan
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am no great fan of FB and this type of thing is one of the reasons why. People using any form of social networking media will naturally fall in with people with whom they feel some affinity, that is what the human species does wherever it meets and that includes cyber-space. What is different, however, is the fact that people who don't know you or have never met you feel that they are able to insult, upset and spread untruths about anyone or anything they choose. They would not have the guts to do it face-to-face and the interweb gives them a lovely cloak of anonymity.

I know from your posts that you are struggling hugely with life and all its unfairnesses, but things will ease, they always do, and I am sure the better days will come for you. Are you hated on here? Of course not, that is utter nonsense and I resent the fact that some faceless idiot feels they can speak for people they don't know. Maybe it's time to ease up on FB Pamie, it's not a good place sometimes, like all social media it should be used responsibly, but many seem unable to do that. Try not to let these twerps get to you - easier said than done, I know, but these immature berks are not your friends. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Pamie, listen to what people are writing on here, not on Facebook. I don’t do Facebook so can’t say anything about it but why listen to bullies on there when you can come here and find a bit of empathy.

I have never heard or seen a word against you on here. I think the Mods would soon clamp down on bullying. People who need to put others down in order to feel superior themselves will never be welcome here.

I’m so sorry you’ve had such a bad year and are going through so much. You don’t need these idiots on top of that. You were brave to face your fears and put this post up. I will be very surprised if you get a single negative comment. Let us help you through this.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    I just use Facebook to in contact with friends and family. Just thought this person was my friend.

I know she was banned from here for saying things can't mind what like but hey ho.

Having a blinking panic attack on this bus to college, just wish the anxiety would end.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Hi Pamie, I do use facebook to keep in touch with people but have not seen yr post.If this person was a friend then who needs friends like that.
    Depression, anxiety and panic attacks I can relate too.
    Mental health is a fragile thing and that person is lucky if they have never had any problems that effect the minds balance.
    You can get through this, a word of advice. Ditch nasty friends, life is way too short and u realy dont need it.
    Be kind to yourself, and post or p.m if u need support.

P.p.s u can report this person on f.b and also there are mental health charities that could benefit.

Take care.x
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Yeh. Will be reporting her when I get into college (on Facebook lol). I dunno who she thinks she is I fundraise and help a/c in Scotland and I also now help with Jo's Trust by getting information about cervical smear tests n why you should get them etc.... So she can go ram her so called friendship up her *ahem*
    I ♥ Runrig.

• joanlawson
    Options
    Yeh. Will be reporting her when I get into college (on Facebook lol). I dunno who she thinks she is I fundraise and help a/c in Scotland and I also now help with Jo's Trust by getting information about cervical smear tests n why you should get them etc.... So she can go ram her so called friendship up her *ahem*

That's the spirit, Pamie :!:
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Pamie, if the person who said you were hated on here has been banned from AC then how would she know? At best, only by hearsay.

Believe in yourself. It doesn't matter what people say or think as long as the few people (Well, for me it's few) whose opinions you really and truly value and trust think well of you. They matter. The others don't.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Too true stickywicket. True friends will supprort you not spread nastiness.
    Love yourself and be strong.
    :wink:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Poo stiring that's what that is me dear, a banned person is using you to do there bidding, facebook is OK for contacting friends but that's as far as it goes, ignor it and carry on posting on here no one hates you on here don't let the b*****s get to you if you do they have won, the world is full of negative people don't let these idiots turn you into one of them, like you said it's like being back at school, I had a hell of a time with bullies there they ruined it for me so don't think your alone your not I know what it's like.
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Thanks guys,

This has really helped me, I think it was becaus of this I took the panic attack earlier as I am feeling somewhat better now I am in college, I reported her like I said I would and well, if any of you who are on facebook wish to do the same, PM me and I will send you all her name.

:)
    I ♥ Runrig.

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options
    Hi Pamie.
    i'm so sorry you have been treated like that you and everyone on here have arther and thats bad enough to put up with
    you dont need bullying as well.
    i know what depression is like so i know how you feel i have never been on facebook.
    take care we are your friends we want you on here.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Hi,

Don't know you but just wanted to say sorry you having such a bad time, you need to report the person who is bullying you. It is called cyberbullying and taken very seriously and should not be accepted.

Hope you get it sorted. xxx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    I go on facebook..am friends with only 3 people from here and i have not heard a thing and as from what i can see you are not hated luvie, so that person is obviously s**t stirring..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    if she was banned from here she wouln't know what people have said about you. pamie she is just trying to get at you in the only way she can. Best to ignore it (although I know its not easy thinking people have been talking behind your back). You seem to have lots of friends and fun on fb so stick with them.
    elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    you know my feelings pamie pamster, let her go swivel..
    Glad you are feeling a bit better now.

Idiots like that ain't worth a panic attack..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Thanks everyone I guess you can all tell my mind is still on my diagnosis, suppose the wee thoughts will be there until I get tested again. Just about to catch bus to my granny's after a productive afternoon at college. Glad I have friends there as well I told them all what happened and well one wasn't too happy... It's mad. But hey ho lol. I have a brill life and they don't the jealous munger lol.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Wel I heard it on facebook that I am hated on here. And to be fair I haven't seen this kind of bullying since I was in primary school. If someone has something to say they can say it.

But before you do remember 2011 has been the WORST year ever for me, I am literally sitting in Dundee bus station trying to hold the tears back, I'm sitting here wishing my Granda charlie was still here, wishing my great aunt was here, preying my aunt gets the all clear and basically preying nothing more comes of my CIN1 diagnosis. So yeh ive had a moan, Ive had a few panic attacks and Ive been depressed looking to be cheered up but I tell you if this is what people call needy then I am sorry for having depression.....

End of rant!!

Pamie, I like you. Read my jokes, then you'll really feel down. Nope, only joking, chin up you're ok.
    Ron
    xxx
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    I think I just very strongly put my point across on Facebook and she can't read it but all my friends can lol....
    I ♥ Runrig.

• rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Good on you girl.
    xxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    See Pamie, if you can get the Ronster on your side you've got it made, he's a leg end :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I tried posting on here and it went AWOL!,I think there is a rip in the space time thingy?.
    Anyway I was going to say your really a very strong person simply by posting this question on here, instead of shrinking away you came on here and asked the question, and also you've stopped the nasty bugger on facebook controlling you haven't you!, so now chill and don't worry about any of it ok.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi pamie

I have just read your post and just wanted to say take no notice of this person. I don't do face book so don't really know how it works but can you ignore her or cut her off your list?
    I was sorry to read that you were so upset and hope now we have all cheered you up on here.
    Take care
    Chin up
    Juliepf x