Options
2»

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Pammie
    I don't go on facebook much, but this person sounds has though they are lashing out with anything, that's a bully for you.
    So you just carry on and ignore them, a bully love confrontation.
    You take care x
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pammi if you were hated on here no one would post when you do a topic you know we are not like that so remember before you get your self all worked up by some jumped up little madam we are not like that you have always as far as i can tell been treated with the respect you deserve i have lots of friends on here and fb but do not often get into long conversations with most people as use it for games most ((())) val
    val
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Well, I ave just got to my Granny's, feet an legs are ACHING!!!! oh and my arms pmsl and my head lol. I think I am shattered, I need to think what I am going to do my reserch skills presentation on, was thinking either mental health and the media or about STV, our local TV station to see who would still watch it with all the cuts it is making, I need to think fast though....
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Whatever you decide Pammie, Good Luck, we're all routing for you on here.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    get out of fb,delete it all,its not worth it,that site causes more trouble than its worth.you are welcome on here anytime.Mig
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Pammie,

The person who was banned from here was a very up and down person.... she used to wind people up and could get very nasty which is why she was banned from here.

I wouldn't take too much notice of her and I doubt there are many who use the ac site that are in touch with her somehow. So as Elizabeth said how would she know what people here are saying about you?

She also needed help I have to say but went about it all the wrong way and honestly i think it would be better fro you if you could ignore her.

If you feel anything is out of place towards you here then contact Jean 123 or the webmanager cus AC really do have a none bullying policy. They will not stand for it but I don;t think its bullying here you were on about?

Hey i think your fine I don;t often wonder here but you keep posting cus to hell with the lady who as banned..... you don;t get banned on a whim Pammie and she was extremely out of order a few times.

Ignore her flower. Cris x
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Reckon 3 pages ( so far ) of people saying you're liked and welcome should reassure you ! Keep posting I say and ignore the nastiness . Jillyb
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Yeh, I am going to speak to someone high up on here because I feel it needs to be said who it was and what they had said, it's strange how I remember it but its one of those things you don't forget until it has been fully sorted.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• rondetto
    Options
    I think you should name and shame Pammie, we're all with you on this.
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    I will once I have spoken with someone.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Have read this form beginning to end Pammie and am so sorry someone saw fit to upset you like this. l have at no time heard talk of you being disliked on here by anyone. Makes me cross it does. :sad:

You take care

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    What will you gain by naming and supposedly shaming, especially if the person is not on here anyway? You are not the only person with issues and difficulties, you may have been the target but where is your compassion for their problems? (By the gratuitous nature of their attack I am presuming they have troubles of their own and are lashing out, as people do.) If we want others to understand us then we have to understand others in return. Let it be, we have tried to reassure you and I hope that can be enough. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Well said, skezier & DD. The person has been banned from here – end of. I have no idea who she was and I don’t want to know. She may well have greater problems than arthritis. Such people should not be allowed to get away with making false statements about anyone but, Pamie, you have been reassured that we, on this forum, do not believe them. Maybe it'd be best all round if you just rise above it and let it go now.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Cris is right forget her and it, just accept that some people are a bit odd and some are just plain nasty and acidic by nature, I guess she can still come on here and look through the postings so anyone on here with a Face Book account be on your guard in case you are targeted as well.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Without her being able to defend herself on here I think it should be dropped.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Guys guys, my last post was from my phone and well since i have screwed it up since i dropped it the other day it decides its own thing, I never intented on naming, i tried to say probs would but me iphone said no to that instead it decided to make tourble for me, yeesh roll on 7th October lol.

Anyways, I am home finally after a long day, i think im gona head to bed..... once i get rid of the pain i am in.....
    I ♥ Runrig.

• rondetto
    Options
    Sleep well Pamie, we're her for you when needed.