Options
2»

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Julie,

I siting on that table practicing my very best receptionist scowl so will be ready for the morning for sure :wink:

Will be with you for sure my fiend and thinking of you now cus its all coming together now (receptionist willing eh?!)

Leaving a anti worry draft and a ((((( ))))) with a cuppa and a hope. love Cris xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Julie

I know I'm late, but I am in time to say that I shall be there in your pocket and wishing you all the luck that everything goes according to plan. I shall be there for you both days with everyone else, hope you have very pockets, your going to need them.

I am sending you big hugs of comfort. Not long now Julie.

karen xx
    Karen xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning linda, ironic elna val cris and karen

was just having a wobble there and not quite sure whether I was being a pest wanting to know. BUT after seeing you all sat on this table with your best receptionist stares I reckon I have no choice but to ring :lol:

I will wait for the postman just incase he brings another letter, he calls at about 11.30 or before so I will ring then. ooooh blimey I can already feel this tummy churning and the hands sweating :lol:

Right tony watch where you aim no one as val said wants to loose their heads :lol:

Back soon :grin:

Juliepf x