Newbies...It's not all Doom and Gloom

Options
2»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I agree with Val...this is the place to let off steam to others who understand and not to drive our loved ones up the walls :lol: by always complaining or talking about pain.
    Newbies.....You'll soon find out that no matter how supportive your other half or your family are its better not to always be complaining to them but come here where others understand. I dont mean for one minute not to tell them.....I have read some posts where one half didnt want to mention it at all to the other half......there is a happy medium :lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    to all you newbies...
    If you think that your life has to filled with woe and dread, just go to chit chat and read my thread.. Lol
    I've suffered this crap for many a year but I'm as daft as a brush and I don't need beer.
    If you're wondering how good this forum site is. I'll tell you now, it's the best for arthritis :grin:

Don't worry... I'm not the forum poet, lol..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Tony i think the Arthur has gone to your brain and sent you loopy.. :lol:

I think i am not too far behind you and a few others on here lol..

:lol::lol::lol:
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Bumped up..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    I've had RA for 25 years and brought up two lovely boys who are more aware of people's special needs and help where they can if the see someone struggling.

Mr Legs and I have been married for 33 years and he's not run off with a younger more able dotty ....................yet!

I am doing well, I love my new knee and the medication is working.

I have my Entranacept (sp?) this Friday so life could get even better.

I always remember too that I'm a person, not a disease.

My main objective of coming on here is to advise and help if I think I can.

I didn't discover I had a talent for watercolours till arthur found me.

I believe I'm a better, more tolerant person for having to share my life with arthur.

I hope this helps any newbies to see that life doesn't end with arthur it just changes course.

Good thread Tracy, I'm glad you found us :grin:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    No it is not all doom and gloom I had my right hip replaced September last year I am now almost as good as new The awful pain that stopped me walking more than a few yards has gone I can work in the garden Move gravel with a wheelbarrow walk up stairs with impunity and even climb over small walls So cheer up and live in hope :smile::smile::smile: