Options
2»

Comments

• angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Genius........ :lol:

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    If this body hs warm feet in the winter and doesn't pinch fellow drinkers ale I could be in the market Does your representative take Euros?/ :wink::wink::wink:
  • lalla
    lalla Member Posts: 138
    Options
    I have laughed so much at this thread ,DD and SW, if your sense of humour is being cloned(Iwouldnt wish to deprive you of it :lol:) I would like to bottle it and have it three times a day its better than any painkillers, you are a joy ((((())))) Take care Linda
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Dear Mr Optimist,

I quite understand why this property has had to be withdrawn from the market. Indeed, our own client, Mr SW, is currently in no fit state to pursue any business transactions. We are reliably informed that his blood pressure has remained dangerously high ever since he laid hands on Miss Daisy’s particulars and it is feared that a stroke is becoming a distinct possibility.

I do hope that, under the ministrations of his good lady wife, your colleague Mr O’LeAginous is now fully recovered from his unfortunate encounter with both the juice and the ‘send’ button. I thought I might have met this gentleman once in The Craven Heifer but of course, if he is teetotal, that is impossible as the gentleman I saw there certainly was not.

An unusual name, though. I thought he might be related to an old friend of mine, Seb (Mr Sebaceous Cyst of Ointments and Unguents plc.) I believe another distantly related member of the family is a Mr Spike Nard who owns a Greasy Spoon Café near Blubberhouses, North Yorks.

I have every confidence that your ‘lovely lady’ will remain ‘spirited, resolutely cheerful, good humoured and rather lovely to look at’ and, if her ‘wondrous creamy (creamy?) cleavage’ is already decorating your surveyor’s chest (sorry – desk), I trust she will have no difficulty in selling her property at her convenience.

Yours etc etc,

Miss O’Gynist
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    you two wonderful nut jobs.. :grin:
    I've loved this thread, thank you both.. :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    you two wonderful nut jobs.. :grin:

Coming from you that's a real compliment, Tony.

Mind you, it takes one to know one - or two.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    lol. Whatever could you mean sticky? :shock:

Wibble :lol::lol:

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • madwestie
    madwestie Member Posts: 383
    Options
    Ladies,
    This is better than the archers it has kept me laughing and wonder what is next.
    A wonderful post.

Thank you

Tracey
    (ps i have not let Maddie see it as she is far to young for such things)