NIce One Clare!!

t4614.gif

this one's for you so you have plenty!
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    t4614.gif

Back at ya Toni, (let us know how Cris gets on :smile: )
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oooooh Ichabod and rehab! Can I join in with the pie and pint thing? (Well, just the pints actually, I'm not a great fan of pies.) I'll hug whoever buys me beer, promise, promise, promise (including myself when I get a round in). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Oooooh Ichabod and rehab! Can I join in with the pie and pint thing? (Well, just the pints actually, I'm not a great fan of pies.) I'll hug whoever buys me beer, promise, promise, promise (including myself when I get a round in). DD
    A woman getting a round in????????Nah! An urban myth surely?

do you want a slap young man tut tut tut you must have met the wrong woman
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Today, a hug for dear Cris.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Many thanks to Rehab, Jilly, Val, and Ichabod for the birthday hugs posted on here. All were much appreciated and gratefully received.

I would like to send you all a hug in return, and also to Poppy, Julie, Cris, Tony, and anyone else who is having a tough time at the moment.

From the results of the poll, it seems that the majority of us would like to have more hugging in our lives, and I agree with this. I suppose that in the past it has not been considered a very British thing to do, unlike people from other European countries like France and Italy. I do notice that the younger generation are much less reserved in general, and teenagers hug each other quite frequently as a greeting, or when saying goodbye. I think that this is a good thing as it breaks down barriers between people.

Keep up the hugging everyone :!: :grin:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Hugging is always good ! One of our daughters in law doesn't come from a huggy family and finds us a bit disconcerting but getting used to us ! Jillyb
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    I'd like to hug everyone on here just because I can. Sometimes it's nice to give a hug or even a cuddle just becos without needing a reason.
    I'd like to find an elderly person without family and hug them as this time of year is all about family and some elderly people are so lonely on their own. A cuddle and having a cuppa with them would be my idea of doing a "good deed" for the day.
    At the same time, it's lovely to be the one being cuddled. Doesn't have to be sexual in any shape or form - just that human contact which at times is what we all need.
    Have a good day everyone,
    take care,
    Grace.
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    just wanted to thank you for your hugs today :grin:

like Grace my background as not a huggy one... anything but...

then about 40 i discovered that not only are they nice to give but they are nice to receive as well. a bit of empathy i guess? Agree with you grace so much they are very often not sexual just a token of friendship and care... so ....

Joan where is Mr Mandela :lol: (sorry Mell :lol: ) :wink:

hugs to you all. Cris xx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Here you are, Cris. He looks happy because he's just received your hug :grin:

madiba.jpg
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Here you are, Cris. He looks happy because he's just received your hug :grin:
    Nice one Joan.
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I would like to send out a big hug to all you amazing people on this site!! Especially Traluvie hope you feel better soon! I look forward to coming on here every morning to see what you have all been upto. You all warm my heart!

th_hugs_graphics_02.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Thank you, bubbadog :grin: All hugs gratefully received, and get well soon, Traluvie.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    I would like to send out a big hug to all you amazing people on this site!! Especially Traluvie hope you feel better soon! I look forward to coming on here every morning to see what you have all been upto. You all warm my heart!

th_hugs_graphics_02.gif

bet i would miss and fall off val
    val