Options
2»

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    julie47 wrote:
    Joan I am so pleased that tommy is feeling much better today and that he is able to eat his food

Give him a tickle under the chin from me

Love Juliepf x

Julie, Tommy says thank you for the tickle. He enjoyed it very much.

th_thmousepadcatbutterflylmtu-vi.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Further update on Tommy:

He's been back to the vet today to check that his mouth is healing well, and she was very happy with him. She opened his mouth wide, so I could see for the first time what he's had done. He's now got some big gaps where his teeth were extracted, but the rest look sparkling white. He could star in an advert for toothpaste now x:lol:

th_66.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Joan,

glad she was pleased and good he is doing so well :grin: best of all is what you can;t see..... he has lost all that bacteria that can do so much harm and some of my older ferals have lost all but their fangs and they do fine... though why the vets left their fangs.... well i think it was mean looking at all the scared on my hands and arms :lol:

you tell Tommy he will have to adopt their best saying... thats...# i have filmstar teeth' some of mine add and i am not afraid to use them :lol::lol:

leaving you a ((( ))) and a sachet for Tommy. Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I've just caught up - it hurts to laugh as I pulled a rib muscle doing the blasted tree but oh boy! Del, what a wonderful post - and so true to life.

I am so pleased to hear that Tommy is doing absolutely fine, that is good news and as for rehab's little thought - well, there's only one answer really, isn't there? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    FANTASTIC news Joan

l am so pleased for him and you :smile:

love and hugs

Toni xx
  • lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    Options
    Only just read this thread - I found I was holding my breath till I got the latest news on TT. You do realise that if you tell him how famous he is now he will be playing on this for weeks. Bet you didn't sleep a wink worrying about him. I noticed a strange thing - when a child is sick the mother takes it to the GPs, when an animal is sick the whole family take the little treasure to the vet. £350 is nothing I bet TT has earned that with all the love and purrs he has showered you with all these years -Enjoy
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Many thanks, Cris, DD, Toni, and lululu.

Tommy is doing very well, but staying indoors most of the time in this cold weather. Here he is in his favourite place on the back of the settee:

th_DSC02952.jpg

and relaxing leaning against his favourite cushion:

th_DSC03028.jpg

It's such a hard life being a cat, isn't it x:?: x:lol:
  • pettel
    pettel Bots Posts: 45
    Options
    he looks really comfortable there, its a kitty's life, curled up in the warm on a cumfy sofa watching the world go by.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    pettel wrote:
    he looks really comfortable there, its a kitty's life, curled up in the warm on a cumfy sofa watching the world go by.

Hi pettel

Cats always find the warmest, comfiest places, and Tommy's got it off to a fine art x:-P When we took him in 8 years ago, he'd been living rough for a long time, so he was very thin and bedraggled. Now he loves his home comforts and he sits on the back of the settee like king of the castle ( which he is x:lol: )
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    I could do that!
    Drape myself over the back of your settee, in a fur thong :shock:

Now there's a thought x:shock: x:lol: x:lol:
  • joanlawson