Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Can someone tell me what has happened to my post that I put on, the one saying how sorry I was for Ron losing his granddaughter....I am disgusted that post are being removed for no apparent reason.

Unfortunately your post was in among a group of posts that were removed as being inappropriate and there was no way to split it from that group. However I have reproduced it below and apologise for any upset this may have caused.

Moderator Z
    barbara12 wrote:
    Ron I cannot imagine the pain off losing your children or grandchildren...Im so very sorry....I honestly think she will be up there waiting for this present ...when you arrive just look up for her she will be smiling down on you...
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Moderator wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    Can someone tell me what has happened to my post that I put on, the one saying how sorry I was for Ron losing his granddaughter....I am disgusted that post are being removed for no apparent reason.

Unfortunately your post was in among a group of posts that were removed as being inappropriate and there was no way to split it from that group. However I have reproduced it below and apologise for any upset this may have caused.

Moderator Z
    barbara12 wrote:
    Ron I cannot imagine the pain off losing your children or grandchildren...Im so very sorry....I honestly think she will be up there waiting for this present ...when you arrive just look up for her she will be smiling down on you...
    I am not sure what is going on here, but I only saw one post that was inappropriate,
    Love
    Barbara
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    We had both our mums every Christmas (Tasted better than turkey) They are both long gone but life is a lot more empty without having them to enjoy the day with us
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Hi All,
    My partner lost her mum 29th Dec last year and she misses her dearly. As you can imagine if you have a good mum relashionship it is hard.

I wish i had the relashionship with mine that she did with hers. Unfortunatley mine is still alive and a b***ch whilst hers not. x:sad:

It seems always the good ones go first.

Wherever u r Ellen, wishing u a merry christmas, R.I.P
    Xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg