Homemade gifts

katknapp
katknapp Member Posts: 709
edited 22. Dec 2011, 16:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
Does anyone make homemade gifts anymore?..im crocheting like made these last few days to finish the blanket i started in august,its now the size of a single bed and getting heavy!!!its a present for my daughter x;)

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hubby made wooden candle holders for nightlights, heart shaped ones have been experimented with this year and year of birth sixpence/ farthing embedded in the end of handmade wooden handle on garden trowel. I clear up the mess made in the garage x;) x:-D

Elna x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    How lovely Elna. Does he sell them or is it a labour of love?

E x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    tkachev wrote:
    How lovely Elna. Does he sell them or is it a labour of love? E x

A labour of love, at the moment. x;) He is taking early retirement next year, though ........ so who knows? x:-D
  • katknapp
    we also had a go at making sweets ........the bin enjoyed them very much :grin:
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,424
    Yep, between the family loads of home made stuff, sweets, cards, photos, kitchenware, cushions, toys for kids and I'm starting woodturning and pottery! I have a pot of glue and a screwdriver for every occasion. Long live diy!!
  • katknapp
    Airwave i would love to have a go at pottery all those lovely wonky mugs i could make everyone for christmas,and they would have to be polite too lol!
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,424
    I want to make a casserole, some different size jugs and kitchen stuff mainly during pottery.

Who's Online

AnnR
AnnR
HelenS
HelenS
+11 Guests