Merry Christmas and yep... she is dressed up again :-)

Options
skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 31. Dec 2011, 18:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
I just ant to say that you lot are totally amazing....

been a badish year for so many of us and yet you all just give an give...

never thing its not appreciated :grin::grin::grin: (i can't use the Santa ones cus my eyes can see em :lol: imagine they all have hats on please :lol::lol: )

The Right Honorable Wishtiria Ithink-youwill-find-thatsmine and my self want to wish you all a very

MERRY CHRSTMAS x:-P x:-P x:-P

and SHE has dressed up special for you again

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/skezier/DSC03680.jpg

and

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/skezier/DSC03683.jpg

and then..... the Hawthorne :wink:

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/skezier/DSC03672.jpg

my thanks and seasonal greetings. Love Cris and the Employers xxx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lovely to hear from you again have a lovely christmas do hope it a painfree one val

ps love the pics especialy the last one
    val
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hi Cris,

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a better New Year than last!

I wish everyone on the forum the same x;)

love Magenta xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val,

He some tree eh? Nearly killed me and def not undeceive to a pain free night :lol: the things we do eh?

Will come back later and up date you all but for now... Val how did I become someones carere?! Hugs and hopes my friend Cris xx

Hi Eileen,

she is such a lovely sheep... she wouldn't have the light s and the antlers though..... :lol: she did the antlers last year so this one... well she looks some pretty :lol:

you and your family have a lovely Christmas and will be back after i done my 'duty'... never sure how this happens.... love and a hug Cris xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Nice to see you Cris i love the pictures , she looks as if she hasent a care in the world comfort ,good food ,and a sparkly headdress , the hawthorne looks lovely too , i hope your Christmas is a good one and you get some rest , love and hugs May xx x:-)
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Morning May :grin:

i just about to turn in... not sure what into though... a two headed swamp monster if i don't sleep soon :lol:

she is lovely, see 12 years old but still shiny :lol:

she was hoovering up custard cream crumbs and wouldn't lift her head up.... :lol: funny little thing that she is...

Bre wouldn't even have some tindsel and was horrified cus Wish became this shiny scary thing for a min :lol: did try and get her to are a father xmas hat but that was a push to far.....

you have a good day my friend and i off for more payback than i can cope with....

love and a ((((( ))))) cris xxx
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    happy christmas Cris!
    Your photos really made me chuckle. :lol:
    I hope 2012 brings nothing but good things for you (and us all!)
    Sal xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you and your primadonnas, skezier. I hope that ram doesn't see her in all her finery. She's definitely the best lit sheep in Cornwall. (((())))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Awww Cris
    I have been waiting for these pics my love....they are brilliant I do what a lovely family you have
    Wishing you a lovely Christmas and a much better 2012...and dont let them sheepies near them mince pies..... x:-) x:-)
    Love
    Barbara
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    I do hope that your christmas goes well for you, dear Cris and that next year is much easier for you and your brood. You are one miracle lady - I am guilty of not always replying but I am an avid reader of your threads/postings and think of you often.

Love and gentle hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • skezier
    Options
    Sal she is such a gentle old lady and very obliging :lol::lol: xx

Sticky/b] they ; like premadonas :lol: unortunetly for them.... they live with a bigger one :lol::lol::lol: xx

Barbara wonder if they would like mince pies..... Wish would... she loves sugar.....

my last old girl used to eat what ever I ate.. as a lamb when she was indoors a lot she got a taste for egg and toast...... Wish said she was never allowed that :lol:

you have a lovely time and hope your are past the age of wakig at 4 :wink: xx

Elna never feel guilty for not replying... i go on and on and on..... :lol::lol:

I hope you will be seeing a lt of Lola? bet she is excited but some of us never grow out of it :oops:

you have a lovely time and leaving hugs and a hope for 2012. xx

hey another one i hadn't got the brain to find last night....t07113.gif
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    Options
    Wishing you a merry xmas and a happier new year.loved the pics.xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Most of us make do with lighting up the odd small tree here and there - both indoors and out - but you (as per usual) do things a little differently! As sticky said, she IS the best-lit sheep in Cornwall, nay the country, and what a beauty she is. Bless her, bless you, bless the rest of the Ark and I hope you have a lovely snow-free-and-not-too-painful Christmas yourself. ((())) and bundles of love. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    i wish you a happy christmas and a healthy 2012 i hope the new year is good to you you have had s much pain and
    problems this year.
    take care and try not to work to hard.
    joan sue
    xx x:-D
    take care
    joan xx
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Oh Cris you are an inspiration. We all love the pics in our house. Made us all chuckle.

Hope you are able to get some sleep, maybe some Sloe Gin may help, :lol: :roll: havent used hat ones cos ya eyes.xx

Have a restful and easier day you deserve it. Love n hugs Me, Ju,Lil n Jack xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Blimet Cris that girl is so patient and tolerant...

She must love her Mummy and trust her very much x:-D

Merry Christmas to you and them and see you Wednesday!

Love

Toni et al
    xxxxxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Merrry christmas to you cris

I have only just seen the photos of wish and she looks absolutely gorgeous (again) bless her.

Hope you have had a reasonably pain free day

With love & hugs (((((((())))))))))
    Juliepf xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi All,

she is one lovely sheep and has just yaffled a packet of double chocs... her Favourite really.

Bre has had her cusrad creams and now I had best go get their realy dinner... sheep nuts and hay nd they said your welcome to join them :wink:

Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday and the bones behaved. Buckets of hugs an tea Ors xxx
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Buckets of tea back and some christmas pud n that lovely Cornish Cream. Will leave the sheep nuts for the sheep

Take carehun xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • skezier
    Options
    Hey Clare its good stuff isn't it?! :lol: They have put you out your on bowl.... best you eat it... her Ladyship in a strop you don't want to meet :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you had a good day and am off to be a Taxi.... hugs and more tea xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Lights looking good Cris??

tell the girls l expect BOTH of them dreassed up when l get there tomorrow x:-D

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    oh Toni just for you....

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/skezier/23rddec2010036.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: she is just so lovely, but that was last years pic... and for you.. we might push the boat out if Bre is up for it..... deep down I think I might have more chance of walking to the ,moon and back before dawn :lol::lol::lol:

She said bring your kindle so her mummy can see if it would work for her eyes... and that might stop her trying to dress us up....
    Never knew she could speak so much :wink: xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi cris bet you can not wait for them to get there have good time val
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val,

oh bless them we gong down to see the lights and get som muilled wine in the plastic cup :grin:

will take some pic's and though it will be similar its always slightly different than the year before..... i just love it there.. my people come from there so maybe that's got some bearing on it. its got much atmosphere and a lovely ginger cat who seems to do well out of folks and the fish and chips :lol:

Wish you could come as well but hope you have somewhere special near you as well?> Hoping you have had a good time? Hugs and Tea Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    She looks fabulous Cris

and very very proud of herself - love the smile x:lol:

shame you can't be there too Val x:(

See you later - please turn off the rain if you can x:-?

Love

Toni xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hey Toni I might have missed you but am going up the steps ito the sky to find the tap right now :lol:

Lets hope it dries up for tonight.... still gong though :lol: xx