Merry Christmas and yep... she is dressed up again :-)

Options
2»

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi my love
    Just popping in to say, have a really good time with Toni and her family....is she there already...sorry if I have got it wrong....Cris Ido love the pics...bless her..now you take care of yourself....lots of slurps coming your way xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Barbara,

It was a lovely day it really was and the lights... well they are totally superb as ever though Toni thinks I might be 5 :lol::lol: i do get excited about Christmas lights :lol:

It wasn't too crowded either (I am not so good in crowds now a days) Paying for it a bit now but be honest that was well worth it and the neck and back kept me awake almost all of last night and least tonight I know why :wink:

Hope you all have a good Christmas flower and that 2012 is a kind year to you. Love and hugs, with side dish of tea :wink: Cris xx

Oh Jean no mulled wine tonight :shock: she wasn't there.... sorry xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    it strange but the pain never seems so bad if you know what kicking it off especially if you had a great time glad lights were good sorry no mulled wine you will have to take some in a flask in future just incase. hope you get some rest cris gentle ((())) also hope the tap stayed off and you did not get soaked val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    also hope the tap stayed off and you did not get soaked val[/quote]

Oddly enought the taps did stay off while were were actually at the lights x:shock:

Had a great time Val and we took as any piccies as we could.

Love

Toni xxx

PS thanks Cris for taking us :grin:
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    pleased a good time was had by all Toni and the tap stays of for a while for Cris xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val, Toni and May,

The lights were good and Val as Toni said the rain held off for a bit... bout the only time it did :roll: more today and the wet and mud.... worse than ever!

Did take a few pics but thought this one would doubly up in wishing you all a very Happy New Year

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/skezier/DSC03693.jpg

2011 hasn't bee the best of years for so many that it will be good to slam the door on it for me at least :lol:

You all have a good and healthy new year. Hugs and Tea Cris xx
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    Looks great cris,

Happy New Year x:-D x:-D x:-D

Jean
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Jean,

its a good place, even without the muled wine :wink:

Hope you soon feel a lot better and sorry your home tonight. Tea and a de-virus draft Cris x