edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    can not help but leaving gentle ((())) to see you through val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I reckon you've been spoiled, mate. Enbrel did the job for you and very quickly too but this is a whole new ball game. Give it time and I hope you soon feel a greater benefit. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    It must be a disappointment for you but perhaps things will get better for you soon. It just might take a bit longer than you'd hoped. Sending more hugs and warm vibes your way.
    Rita.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Do the scweaming without the stamping otherwise you'll hurt yourself further. It's only been nine weeks del, these things can take time plus you have the added stress of major house works: life has conspired with the arthritis against the humira but I hope you can stick it out a little further and that something resembling benefit comes along soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    You could be right about the stamping O wise one, I'll stick to the verbals.

I now it takes time DD but feeling like I have gone backwards 6 years is something I find hard to take and forgot how bloody limiting this sodding disease is.

del it one of the most frustrating things about this disease thinking of you hang in there val
    val