Ra. More stuff you don't know. (the cat, not the disease'

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 25. Feb 2015, 10:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
I cannot find my 'why Ra is the easy he is' thread, not using ther phone anyway..
If someone would be kind enough...?

Anyway..

Ra once had to hide within the chin dimple of a certain Mr K Douglas (actor) during the filming of Spartacus.. The CIA at the time thought three film was actually a revolutionary film of the red commy type..
So Ra his within the ample dimple for the entire filming process... Turned out, the only thing red around was the frilly nighty Mr Douglas used to wear on a night :shock: :?

True story :wink:

He also invented:
Arthur Scargill, brunch, torpedoes (sweets and munition types) the red lorry, yellow lorry game, chives, moles, comedians, left wing subversives (sorry :roll: ) mince (the meat and gay walking style :? dossiers, brookes, stink eye, vascular disease, corn on the cob, bishops, rattan, mice, goblins, taps, sixpence, ocular juxtaposing (never really took off) and space..
Plus many many more.....
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    A truly fantastic feline . Jillyb
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Tony I think your meds have just kicked in.. : :o can I have some.. :lol:
    Just a thought RA could be our forum mascot
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    tony, have you been in the medicine cabinet? I fear so, will have to check stock :wink:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Erm... No need to check the stock Matron, I erm, checked earlier.. Everything is, erm, where it should be :? :? :lol:

Ra would be flattered to be the forum mascot. As long as he's true identity is never revealed, the Chinese are still after his whiskers for there powers, Bill Clinton wants his 'sexaphone' (don't ask) back, Lorraine (I'm bloody annoying) Kelly is still deeply infatuated with him and has been searching for him for twelve years, Leonard Nimmoy wants his shoes back, and many more folks would like to get their hands on him..
    :roll: :roll:
    True story :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    Options
    Tony dont worry I wont let them take you away... :? :P
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    Options
    thanks Barbara, they're dying to get their hands on me :shock: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Certainly not letting them take you away. I did check, everything is in place, but there seems less of it..............mmmmm perhaps I miscounted 8) Found one of our cats whiskers on the cooker this evening, will keep it in case we need to fend off those who seek whisker power in far off lands :D
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • tjt6768
    Options
    never under estimate the power of the cats whisker Matron lol..
    Thanks for erm, checking the erm stock. :lol::wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    The following section MUST be read in the style of one of those smug gits that read.the bad news out really fast at the end of adverts..,like the interest rates.etc....

Repeated touching of the WHISKER may lead to blindness (but only if its a euphemism :shock: )
    Resale of the WHISKER without official documents will result in HANGING..........
    Of a sign outside your house saying what you have done!
    Failure to keep up payments on your WHISKER loan may result in your spouse, or other family member being taken into the garden and SHOT............. Out of a cannon, into a safety net.
    Sleeping with your neighbour's wife is never a good idea :?: Neither is sleeping with your wife's neighbour :?:
    Never, ever let the Chinese into your house when the WHISKER is in residence.. Chinese people cannot step into your property without your permission.. Or is that Vampires? I sometimes get them mixed up...

Matron... Tablets please :D
    Naming the WHISKER is forbidden, anyone found doing so will be severely BEATEN..... In a sack race.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    some say that he IS the original Stig, and, he urinates petrol, all we know is, he's called Ra!!

He invented...
    The soda stream, reincarnation, bubble gum, lakes, cakes and jewellery fakes, stigmata, Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys, nodules, fresh air, attitudes, multitudes, longitudes & latitudes, bulbs, shan't, Betty Grable, W, one way systems, the fandango, John Virgo the snooker player, the lyrics to 'Crying in the Chapel', bareback riding (all variations of :shock: :shock: ) stilts, kilts and scabbard hilts, Patrick Moore's monocle and much much more

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Is he any good at uninventing I've got a little list of things I'd like to see the back of :?: :?:
  • tjt6768
    Options
    He invented un-inventing Tones :lol:
    tonesp wrote:
    Is he any good at uninventing I've got a little list of things I'd like to see the back of :?: :?:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Ra's partner in crime Bubba has had to go into hiding because of Whisker-gate!!
    'There's 3 rules of Whisker Club, never mention Whisker club, Whisker stroking can never be disclosed to others out side of the club. And never tell anyone else about Whisker Club!!

Bubba was the camera man on the Tulisa sex tape! He came home and was in shock after seeing two humans get down and do the dirty! I had to show him some cats doing funny things on you tube to get the horrible images out of his head before he turned in for the night. He has told the boss of C.I.B (cats in black) that he never wants to a mission again involving humans getting on down!! The next mission he is going to do involves a ten ton lorry of flour and Kim Kardashian!!!
  • tjt6768
    Options
    After some deliberation I have decided to also revive this thread about my little buddy Ra's extraordinary life.
    It has taken me some time to do this but I'm sure he's looking down from cat heaven and purring in approval. .

so.. Some more things you didn't know about Ra.

He was once under cover as Adolf Hitler's personal schnitzel chef- Heir Rebotbot.. His mission was to discover the secret of Hitler's outstanding moustache. This was of the utmost importance to MI2.. MI5 was still in infancy back then. Anyway, Churchill was jealous of Adolf's glorious facial hair. He had once tried to grow a goatee but it was a dreadful disaster. It was...... GINGER!! :o:o As we all are aware, being 'a ginger' in those days was punishable by death.. Well, I say death. They actually just sent you to live in Wales. A much more terrifying prospect :?

Anyway. One morning while AH was out at his weekly bingo session Ra had the opportunity to sneak a peek in his luxurious bathroom.
    At first he found nothing out of the ordinary. Head n shoulders shampoo, dettol soap, latex gloves :? Condoms (haddock flavoured) :o and the obligatory mediations for any nazi- canestan duo :?
    What he was hoping to find was some kind of moustache related paraphernalia. .
    He was just about to give up when he heard a squeak from behind the bath panel. . He carefully removed the panel. And behind it, in a tiny cage. . A jet black micro-hamster :o
    He knew immediately what this meant. He gently lifted the hamster out. Careful said the hamster in a surprisingly deep voice. He'll know if I've been touched. He has a very keen eye. My name is beltbuckle spitoon.. I'm tache number 2.
    Surprised by the immediate and very forward confession Ra knew he had what he was after.
    Beltbuckle went on to tell him that AH had a total of sixteen micro-hamsters dotted across the country and that AH's natural facial hair was coloured a camp pink :?
    Ra asked if he could take a photo on his iPhone (Yep, Steve Jobs actually invented them in 1763 and was actually immortal) beltbuckle was more than happy to oblige add long as Ra would rescue him. He had been very badly treated by AH over the ten years he was used as the infamous moustache.
    Ra immediately rang the crowden branch of Domino's. It was a front for MI2 in fact and none of the people there even knew how to make pizza dough.
    Within twenty minutes a rescue squad dressed as aboriginal elders arrived and got the two of them back home. .

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    He also invented:

Caravans, lemurs, kraftwerk, porridge, lamented dingos, paraphrasing, paragliding, parachutes, clinical decisions, monuments, John Bishop, tiny godless fourths, carp, stirrups and chamois leathers..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Please Tony don't send me to wales. Mig
  • barbara12
    Options
    I believe the bit about RA and MI5 think I once saw him at the side of Churchill..on a pic of course.. I am not that old :) ..but not sure about the micro Hamster with the deep voice :shock: ..don't be silly..hamsters don't talk .. :? straight jacket at the ready :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    Options
    My dear Migster, I'm sure that you will be fine. The world has progressed since back then. Gingers are now allowed out in public as long as they wear hats :wink:

Barbara, my dearest. . My dearest friend Ra wouldn't lie to Churchill so I'm certain that the hamster did speak in a loud voice. I imagine it was similar to Barry White. . :? :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    Options
    I think RA deserves a medal for that...AH wouldn't have been any use without the facial hair..so that is why we won the war..god bless RA.. :D now what was her or his next escapade... :P
    Love
    Barbara
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    It all makes perfect sense to me, apart from him inventing John Bishop :? Still, I guess we all have our off days :wink:
    More please,
    Numpty
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Did he ever join the space race ? Mig
  • tjt6768
    Options
    mig wrote:
    Did he ever join the space race ? Mig

He did the original space race. Beating Mo Farrah by seven days :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    He was meant to be the second dali lama but had to decline he position as he was about to usurp Idi Amin, backed only by his army of ants. They were lead by the very brave captain Adam. When Ra asked him if he wanted to join him he said 'of course, I'm Adam-ant.' :?

He also invented. .
    gangrene, coagulation, the word polyp, Joan Beaz, crampons and divinity.

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    He was meant to be the second dali lama but had to decline he position as he was about to usurp Idi Amin, backed only by his army of ants. They were lead by the very brave captain Adam. When Ra asked him if he wanted to join him he said 'of course, I'm Adam-ant.' :?

He also invented. .

Tony whatever you are on, can I have some pleasessss :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • Mrstjt6768
    Mrstjt6768 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

He also invented. .

Tony whatever you are on, can I have some pleasessss :lol:

:roll: :roll: Oh no, not again!!

I wish he would leave it alone :oops: :lol: