• georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    have to try the smilie a060.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    JuliaHod12 wrote:
    Since when was it good manners to leave a present with the giver because it wasn't the exact thing you wanted? :-(

I bought a handbag organiser for my daughter cos it's what she wanted(you use it to transfer contents from handbag to handbag). I wasnt told there was a specific type she wanted, so i scoured t'internet and bought what i thought was suitable.
    I gave it to her this morning..............only to be informed there are better ones in a local store (she knows i have difficulty getting about) or on QVC.
    The present is now on my living room table and she has buggered off!

:-(

Blimey Julia

how rude... yo must be really hurt :( ((())) for you from me and l am afraid this seems to be the way some people are these days. I enabled my kids to buy their Dad (my ex) a sweatshirt for his birthday....they visited and came back with it because it was the wrong size!!!!!

Hmmmph!! he never 'enables my girls to get me a birthday pressie husband does that :roll:

You take care and l for one would have been grateful for the time you took to choose it for me.

Love

Toni xx
  • Puschinka
    Puschinka Member Posts: 176
    How rude and disrespectful! Poor you Julia.
    I've been on the receiving end of such thoughtless and simply rude and offensive behaviour myself. It just leaves you speachless doesn't it!!
    Even worse when it comes from one of your kids, because you know damn well you've brought them up to know and behave better.

Then what do they do when they grow up?? They do things their way.
    :?
    Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    aww not good xx
    i've had this from an ungrateful son before... he didnt have a lot of money altho he always found it for his drinking, i bought him Tshirt and cargo pants as a thankyou for some little job i asked him to do... he lost out... fool.. i took them back and kept the money, he couldve done same thing and exchnged them... the Fool!!!
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png