Help please

suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 29. Apr 2012, 19:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
I once read a fantastic article which was on a site about flares it was written by a suffer of arther and it gave such an good explanation of a flare which non suffers would get. I cannot find it any where and i wish to give it to a friend to explain. can anyone remember or know a link up i could find it again it was a few years ago. Someone share the site with us to look up anyone know? thanks joanne

Comments

• ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hope this is the one you mean suncatcher.
    It does help people understand.
    Wishing you well with it.

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Dear Suncatcher

I have sent you a PM :)

Love
    Elna x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    ruby2 wrote:
    Hope this is the one you mean suncatcher.
    It does help people understand.
    Wishing you well with it.

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/

Thank you i loved this also i will add this to my display also i have had a friend who has jumped to the wrong conclusion about what she was noticing in me. she knew i had something going wrong noticing my flare before i did. I was asked loads of questions i did feel invaded in my privacy but i know people will need to know me if they are a friend. I am a bit miffed as the explaining could have been done in my Arther week. It is down to ignorance something my week will help dispel i wish. I have printed this out for my friend. I have felt pushed but i feel more confidant now i have answered question i just hope now she knows what to look for she she don't say your in one arnt you. lets take everything off you and stop everyone phoning you. I prevented the taking off me but i am so angry no one phoned because she told them not to who is she to deside my life. :x sorry for rant thanx for link joanne

Who's Online

frogmorton
frogmorton
+3 Guests