Fears and Phobias

Options
2»

Comments

• liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i hate horses on a road anywhere near my car ... i love to see horses in the fields but not near me when i'm in the car, i know the horses have escaped and i envisage them near me! I live in Brighton and very close to the Racehill and often have televised race meetings there and i have 3 kids that have homes beyond the track so have to go that way often and many times the stables close to the track have people walking or riding the horses on the grass tracks next to the road... i get goose bumps and feel sick and get tearful.... a load of travellers horses have been left in a field near my dad... they got out last tuesday and ran loose near my daughters school... thankfully they were caught quickly.... :shock:

one time i met hubby over a park in brighton, he came from work on his motorcycle and met me i took diesel my great dane in the car, i had a stone in a wheel hub and a dog that gets very excited... in this park i didnt see until the last minute the horse driving trials..... Prince Phillip has a team of horses there i think.... i tried to brake the car and the tyres squealing and a mad dog barking his head off... i sat there and cried... i called my daughter and she calmed me down...... i absolutely hate man/car and beast side by side, freaks me!
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • Aimer66
    Aimer66 Member Posts: 50
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oooh, good thread.

Not something I like to talk about but I have a phobia for slow worms - I get the horrible feels just writing the bloody words. Not worms or snakes just the evil things that are slow worms. I know how my phobia started, I can remember with sparkling clarity when I was about 5 my dad found a nest and plonked them in my lap whilst I wasn't looking. I have tried hypno therapy and when I see one (and believe me when I say I can spot one at 2 miles at least) I go into blind panic.

Mark.
    Want what you have.