Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

off out for a meal

migmig Posts: 7,150
edited 27. May 2012, 06:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
Going to a harvester for early evening nosh ! son and grandson have come up to nottm for cricket at trent bridge so we are meeting up for a couple of hours before they go back to buckinghamshire,havent seen them since new year so am getting excited,we do skype every week but its still better to give them a proper hug. :D Mig

Comments

• jillyb1jillyb1 Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sounds lovely , Mig , nothing like a proper cuddle with your loved ones ; enjoy your meal and get together . Jillyb
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    Have fun and enjoy your cuddles! Mr DD and me are off out tonight too, we are going to friends for - what else - a BBQ.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,998 ✭✭✭
    Have a lovely meal and lots of lovely hugs, mig. I agree - skype is wonderful but reality is better. They must have had a brilliant day at Trent Bridge. Hope they saw Strauss's ton.
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • freesiafreesia Posts: 409
    Have a lovely time... Always nice to go out for a meal with family & friends
    hugs freesia xxx
  • julie47julie47 Posts: 6,142
    Hi Mig

you will have had your early evening meal now, I hope you had a lovely time and have had plenty of hugs from your grandson :-)

love juliepf x
  • appleroseapplerose Posts: 3,621
    Hope you had a lovely evening. Skype is great but there's nothing better than squeeeeezing your grandkids.
    Christine
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 26,324 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi mig

I do hope you had a great meal out and a lovely catch up with them all in person :D

Great weather you had too!

LOve

Toni xxx
    Love

Toni xxx
  • migmig Posts: 7,150
    Thanks you guys,had a great time,grandson is just turned 11 he plays cricket at school but this was his first match so a test match is not a bad place to start, he passed his 11 plus a while ago and has got a place at grammer school,so we are very proud of him.Had surf and turf to eat really enjoyed the food could eat it again right now.Hope you all have a good weekend.Mig
  • julie47julie47 Posts: 6,142
    Glad you had a great time out with your family, and well done to your grandson, you must be really proud :D

you enjoy the rest of the weekend too mig :D

love Julie PF xx