Re:Del

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 8. Jul 2012, 12:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Anyone got any idea where Del's gone?, I've tried to PM him but his account seems to be inactive (shut down) for some reason?.

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :shock: :o Mig
  • waddle
    waddle Member Posts: 116
    Options
    im sure there are several members on here who are in direct contact and will be able to let us know where Del is,

been without the internet for a while so i have some catching up to do. hope everyone is ok.
    Waddle :)
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I understand that Del has been banned for reasons unknown. Such a shame, and I hope he will be back soon.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    try len he might have contact, good luck. shame not to be able to suport him any more hope he keeps well val
    val
  • mellman01
    Options
    oooops b*****r I'll PM him on the saga forum then!, this happens every time I always miss the whole flippin thing, typical of me sharp as a stick I am!.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    valval wrote:
    try len he might have contact, good luck. shame not to be able to suport him any more hope he keeps well val

He's gone too, Val. Well, both their posts are now in black for mourning. I think the 'warning' notice at the top of this forum is meant to explain things but I'm still mystified.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mellman01
    Options
    They're like the two old chaps on the mujppet show always having a pop at people and the like, I guess it's just how they are I'll miss them if they aern't on here anymore, they were here when I first came on in 2008, they were really good to me and have been freinds ever since but I haven't got a clue what's gone on this time so can't say or do anything to help them, like normal I'm always the last to know.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    They're like the two old chaps on the mujppet show always having a pop at people and the like, I guess it's just how they are I'll miss them if they aern't on here anymore, they were here when I first came on in 2008, they were really good to me and have been freinds ever since but I haven't got a clue what's gone on this time so can't say or do anything to help them, like normal I'm always the last to know.

Well I've met both of them, and I can assure you that they're nothing like the two old chaps on the Muppet show ( far more handsome and funny :!: :D ) Partners in crime they might be, but let's hope that they will be back soon. The forum isn't as much fun without them.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:

I love the two old guys on the muppet show! They make me laugh so much! I do hope Del & Len come back to the forum as they where both funny in their own ways. We need to start an appeal 'Bring back the AC two!'
  • valval
    Options
    i to would love them back but it not the first time and i feel this time might be for good it such a shame as they gave depth to the forum and made me laugh val
    val
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    Dell and Len come back.. :D:)
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Do you know when a certain couple of names crop up on the forum, Len and Del get banned. Can the mods not see this? I don't participate on chit chat often, but love Lens stories and know Mell is a computer genius.

Why do a spiteful couple have to spoil everyone elses enjoyment??

Come on mods, see the whole picture please :cry:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Yeah those two old b******s from the Muppet show were their doubles for sure, they were called Statler and Waldorf but which one is Len?, and which one's Del??. I also like the old chap Paul Whitehouse use to do, the old bitter one who use to look in the paper obituaries and go "your dead" at each name, that's got to be Len, the other old duffer who was always sayin, "but I was very, very drunk" has got to be Del, yep Len and Del are really great guys but like me being middle aged and male they/we have a way of upsetting people just by looking at them, just call it a natural gift!.
    I know they/we aern't always politically correct but so what?, the worlds way to PC these days anyway, in fact it's got to be more like some type of alter fascism that's highly discriminatory in it's own right, I mean how far left have you got to be before you come out on the right, a circle only has one side after all.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    well said Mell. I like the circle bit.. It's like POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION, what a load of billhooks, discrimination is wrong full stop, two wrongs will NEVER make a right..
    PD is an oxymoron, lol, I could still be talking about Mell there :lol:
    Sorry Rkid, couldn't resist.. :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    So they've gone? Dammit. I know of one place called Blandford Forum, now it would appear there may be another. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    Options
    I once had a cousin that was an oxymoron, he finally had an argument with himself, cancelled himself out and he then promptly disappeared up his own bum!.
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Yeah those two old b******s from the Muppet show were their doubles for sure, they were called Statler and Waldorf but which one is Len?, and which one's Del??. I also like the old chap Paul Whitehouse use to do, the old bitter one who use to look in the paper obituaries and go "your dead" at each name, that's got to be Len, the other old duffer who was always sayin, "but I was very, very drunk" has got to be Del, yep Len and Del are really great guys but like me being middle aged and male they/we have a way of upsetting people just by looking at them, just call it a natural gift!.
    I know they/we aern't always politically correct but so what?, the worlds way to PC these days anyway, in fact it's got to be more like some type of alter fascism that's highly discriminatory in it's own right, I mean how far left have you got to be before you come out on the right, a circle only has one side after all.
    They were the old gits mel
  • mellman01
    Options
    Yeah that's them, Del and Len, I like to think that this forum is a cyber muppet show, they're an integeral part of it, like them or loath them the forum wouldn't be the same without them I think, I know how Len has the mindset of a Jack Russell with rabies but that's him, I'm just sad I missed the whole b****y episode if I'd have known what was going on I could have got hold of Len and Del and calmed them down then there might have been a good chance that none of this would have happened but like the myopic and deaf turnip I am it passed me by like a ship in the night, by the time I found out all there left was debre floating on the AC forum cyber sea, I did find Fat Kev holding onto an up turned drinks cabinet but that's all, even the bunker cat Shackleton is still MIA, I'm not sure if he was on the ship or in the bunker?, either way he's buggered off as well, but now Lens gone then the bunkers finni and so it seems is Shackleton and fat Kev, who'd have ever thought the lights have gone out for good in the hallowed AC forum bunker. :(
  • tjt6768
    Options
    you could do stand in landlord duties Mell...
    I'd come and frequent.. Only if you serve tetley tea for me as well as copious amounts of booze for the drinkers lol
    :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Mell......will they come back..being described as muppets etc? - lol!
  • tjt6768
    Options
    having seen a picture of them both O.D they'll take it as a compliment I'm sure lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    i think Muppet's quite a nice term but it could sure get you reported some days but i to miss them and fat Kev bet Alan de lord gone and hope they took the gnome with them but will they be allowed back is the question not will they come back
    val
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope they will be allowed back and that they will want to come back.Mig
  • mellman01
    Options
    Right then that's it, Val's manning the Bar with Joan, Tony your doorman, with you there no ones going to try their luck coz you look flippin ard as nails!.
    Mig you can give me a hand out back looking for Shakleton and fixing up fat Kev's sleeping quarters.
    Joking apart though mig no one know's what will happen, I hope they don't take offence as I'm simply atempting to trying to keep a metaphorical candle alight for them, if it burns long enough I'm sure it will do the job and they can find their way back to us, but that said they are in the hands of the powers that be they have the final say after all it's their shout so who knows?, all I do know is if we can have them back with us all we will all need to be carful we/they don't get into trouble again.
  • valval
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Right then that's it, Val's manning the Bar with Joan, Tony your doorman, with you there no ones going to try their luck coz you look flippin ard as nails!.
    Mig you can give me a hand out back looking for Shakleton and fixing up fat Kev's sleeping quarters.
    Joking apart though mig no one know's what will happen, I hope they don't take offence as I'm simply atempting to trying to keep a metaphorical candle alight for them, if it burns long enough I'm sure it will do the job and they can find their way back to us, but that said they are in the hands of the powers that be they have the final say after all it's their shout so who knows?, all I do know is if we can have them back with us all we will all need to be carful we/they don't get into trouble again.

well put and i know my place behind the bar no prob but not changing the barrels
    val