Windowsill problem

Options
2»

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sticky... Haz has disappeared so must be on his way.....

Hey when I was a kid we had wonderful windowsills... big thick ones with cushions on and could sit there when I was ill and watch the world goes by....

Hey nothing changes only now I have the manic white dancing thing before my eyes..... xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Oh skezier, one of my son's had them in a student flat in Edinburgh. Wonderful places to sit and idle and watch. I think Haz has arrived - a ball of mud, bearing a cuppa and a few crumbs round his mouth. Is that about right?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    [. I think Haz has arrived - a ball of mud, bearing a cuppa and a few crumbs round his mouth. Is that about right?[/quote]

Sticky :shock:

EXIT EXIT as fast as you can!!!! Trust me I know what I'm saying......

DD I did half-inch the braclet, but the little darling spotted it :roll: My first husband had arms like 'inspector gadget'

Fowls I hadn't thought of that the new kitchen....will only afford a brief respite from the issue :?

Love

Toni xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Sounds superstitiously like him Sticky....

I think Toni's advice is sound by the way... ask anyone who has had the pleasure.... ops too late he is there .... :lol:
  • frogmorton
    Options
    My kitchen windowsill now has rubble, dust, a fragment or wire, several dirty mugs etc etc on it :wink:

Did Hazza get you Sticky? :wink:

Love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    My kitchen windowsill now has rubble, dust, a fragment or wire, several dirty mugs etc etc on it :wink:

Did Hazza get you Sticky? :wink:

Love

Toni xxx

Is that the good news or the bad news?

Haz & I are good mates. It is the test of a friendship (he informs me) to flatten each other on meeting and then urgently wash the remains.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Haz & I are good mates. It is the test of a friendship (he informs me) to flatten each other on meeting and then urgently wash the remains.[/quote]

then to empty the contents fo your fridge???

(the windowsill is 'work in progress' I think :? )

Toni xxx