mellman

Options
13»

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bugger your right Liz I’m also a tad dyslexic so sorry and thanks for putting me straight.
    Neck is still flippin poo , I don’t know which is worse the knees or this, it’s like a pain push me pull you thingy, when it’s this bad it really wears me down some, I’m sorry for being a lightweight there are plenty of people on here who could put me straight on pain so I apologies for being soft and southern, I guess someone has to be?.
    But on the up side I hear the weather might be changing, what’s the betting we get a heat wave next?.
    And thanks for all the support you lot, that's why I like this site so much, were a cyber family who have the same kind of pain problems so we understand what each of us is having to deal with, I know in the past we've had some iffy times but were all still here (well most of us are!) and that's the main thing, and I can honestly say you guys have made a such big difference to me I really Appreciate you being here for me. And I'd like to say a big thank you to Val for starting this thread in the first place.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    apologies for being soft and southern, I guess someone has to be?.

Absolutely true, Mell. Without you lot, us northerners would have no-one to have a dig at and we'd end up tearing lumps out of each other. So, er...thanks :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Ummm, did someone say something about needing help with drinks????? :shock: I'm here and ready to help. :D:D:D

Mellman I suffer with my neck myself and it makes me very cranky, :oops: even more than usual and the tinnitus is the pits.

I hope you are right about the weather, although not a heatwave!!!

As for music, I love a bit of dancing queen myself :lol:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    think this has just turned into a drinking party but well ok no prob. we play better when we had a couple.sure we will sound much better as well.
    mel you know we are here to help you through this val
    val
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Good to see you Mel.
    Been locked out of anything remotely technical for 2 days here.. so will read back now.
    Ruby
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    When are we having the party....Mell you could be the DJ...sure Tony wont mind.. :? hope you feel better very soon x
    Love
    Barbara
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    fowls48 wrote:
    Well i sing like a strangled chicken so count me out :lol:
    I can give you some lyrics though xx

Put me in fowls' choir. I appear to have all the qualifications plus I only have a range of about 1/2 octave.
    looool My knees are clicking well at the moment sticky :lol: least we would have some percussion to go with the singing :shock:
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    How are you feeling now Mell?
    I promise to stop singing if you come back on the forum :lol:
    Hope you feel better,
    All the best, Numpty
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    has anyone had contact with mel yesterday or today ???? i hope he not in full flare with his neck know it has been very bad ((())) mel just incase you look in we have blus sky and sun today quite warm as well hope you have as well val
    val
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Yes Val, I'm a bit concerned about Mell too.

Mell, I hope you're on the mend, you are missed on the forum.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,469
    Options
    Yes val

I heard.

he is ok - it's that blooming neck :(

Hopefully it will ease sooner rather than later.

Toni xxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi all I'm still breathing just, neck is still up and down I can't get it to settle so am just waiting for it to do it's own thing, I wonder at times what's worse, the knees or the neck, when it's like this I'd say the neck but the pain etc is so different from the knees, I also find that I'm always tired when it's like this, never use to be like that maybe it's just my age, I'm certainly not as fit as I used to be that's for sure.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Mell,

I think necks can be worse as they seem to stop you being able to think straight .............probably because its so near your head. :roll:

I hope it settles soon.

(Was just thinking of you cos I have my weekly G&T.)

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'