colins dad

Options

Comments

• applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. It is obviously a very difficult time for you. I hope you and your family are managing to cope. Take care of yourself and rest up as much as you can.
    Christine
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Oh Colin I am sorry to read this and my thoughts are with you and your family. Cris x
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    oh Colin i am so sorry to have just heard this news
    my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family
    Georgie
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope you and your family are doing ok,we are thinking of you all,Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Colin just to let you know I am still thinking about you xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    I'm very sorry, Colin. Iam thinking of you very much. (())
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    JUST CATCHING UP WITH THIS THREAD. SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAD AND IM SORRY YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL. CONDOLANCES JOANNE
    Joanne
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    Still thinking of you Colin and your family at this dreadful time. I hope they will let you home soon you need to be with them.

Love

Toni xxx
  • Christimay
    Christimay Member Posts: 112
    Options
    Oh Colin I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, I hope you are taking care of yourself, pain and grief are not a good combination.
  • 7worlds
    7worlds Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Hey Colin. Have just saw on the post that you have lost your Dad. Just want to say that im so sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.

7Worlds
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Thanks guys you have been so nice. I cant begin to tell you whats gone wrong the past few weeks and cant believe i havent broke down but i'm so near the edge. Poor Mrs C is running round from ward to ward she is worn out. I'm still in hospital the same hospital dad died in last tuesday its been so difficult..his funeral is this Thursday 11am. Ill tell you a little about the last couple of weeks, Dad came into hospital with a broken arm 5 weeks ago they found cancer in his lung its all happend so quick. two weeks ago i went to the doctors to see if it was ok for me to fly for the holiday, he sent me to hospital and im still here it seems the left side of my heart may not be working properley, RA is in the lining of my lungs and not enough oxygen getting into my blood. a week sunday My Nephew was in a motorbike accident he is in the intensive care unit here at the Walton centre still in a coma though he is making some progress. My daughter suffers from addisons and on Saturday she had a addisonian crisis and her boddy went into shock vomiy=ting and collapsed. she is now also in the same hospital as me but at least i get to see them more or less when i want. the staff here have been fantastic. ill try and write again when i've settled sometime after the funeral.
    take care all of you and thank you.
    colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,953
    Options
    Hello Colin
    i'm so sorry i dont know what else to say but
    take care i'm thinking about you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Thinking of you,mega hugs.Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Colin I'm so sorry. This is the stuff that nightmares are made of. I'm thinking of you all very much. ((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    colin i just have no words life is being so unkind to you sending positive thoughts your way and ((())) val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    Gosh Colin

I am so so sorry how much you ahve had to cope with. I totally understand that you can't always get on here and post with all that you are conteding with.

We care and will post so you KNOW that, but no obligation to reply staright away. The messages are here for you to read when you get time.

I will be thinking of you on Thursday

Love

Toni xxx
  • Christimay
    Options
    Hi Colin life must be so tough at the moment for you, will be thinking of you on thu and hope your health is some better for you to cope with all your family worries.
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Oh Colin, I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I hope you and your family's health improves soon and you are all able to cope on Thursday.
    Christine
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Oh Colin, you are having such a dreadful time at the moment, and my heart goes out to you. It will be a very sad day for you on Thursday, so I will be thinking about you and all your family.

I do hope that your nephew will recover from his injuries, and also that your daughter will feel better soon. What an awful lot of worry you have had, and also poor Mrs.C! It's good to know that you are being well looked after at the hospital, and I hope that the doctors and nurses will have you back on your feet again soon.

With love and sympathy from Joan.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just popped in to see how you are doing ((())) val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Colin I am lost for words, but I will be thinking about you and your family..and wishing you well ((((((()))))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time
    (((((hugs)))))

Rose x
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Colin, I don't know what to say? We've messaged each other and your such a kind sweet person who doesn't deserve all of this to happen to you, let alone the short time it has happened. Will be thinking of you today and you will be in my heart. I hope you daughter gets well soon and that your Nephew gets out of the coma and makes a good recovery. And I hope the doctors are able to help you and that you can get well (as well as you can!). There is a lot of love for you, and everyone cares for you. pass a (((HUG))) to Mrs C. Take care Colin .
  • Christimay
    Options
    Hi Colin you are still probably trying to unravel the nightmare you are in I know I was when this happened t my dad, I know your dad was older but really age is just a number, my dad was in his sixties when diagnosed with lung cancer, we like you lost my dad just after diagnosis, it's trying to make sense of what's going sometimes is the hardest but Colin a good cry does help when needed it just helps to let go of some of the hurt you are feeling, I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, take care of yourself and take any offer of help that comes your way, you seem to be the kind of man any father would be proud to call their son, I read somewhere that you were in the forces so was my dad for 12 years, he loved to talk about that time of his life to anyone who would listen, take care Colin and your memories now are treasure.
  • Petitesse
    Petitesse Member Posts: 62
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, Colin. And on top you have to deal with your own illness and your nephew and daughter being so ill too. My heart goes out to you and your family.
    You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs from Pia.