Waitrose

Options
2»

Comments

• knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sadly no Waitrose near me. There has been a lot of talk about one coming to my area, but it never arrives - shame.

You did make me laugh Joan :lol:

Janet x
  • creakyowl
    creakyowl Member Posts: 63
    Options
    :oops:

Mea culpa! I shop in Waitrose and we have two in our city. They price match now and often the prices are the same, or less than sa**sbury's or **sco. There are smaller queues, always some empty blue badge spaces and staff help if you need it.

As for their coffee eclairs...

creaky
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Good for you, creaky :D Those coffee eclairs sound very tempting, but my nearest Waitrose is about an hour's drive away. I think they are mostly located in the south of England, but more branches are being opened in the Midlands and North, I believe.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • creakyowl
    creakyowl Member Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm in Norfolk. There is one in the next town who have the best socks for the painful, arthritic foot too. They are a mixture of silk and wool so are deliciously warm but much softer than scratchy, more pure, wool.

I am only a student of comfort now. I am like a blinkered racehorse, :lol: , getting past the post first is my only goal and that post is the pain barrier. They are a bit expensive but what price comfort???? If anyone thinks shopping there defines me, would they like my feet for a few weeks. I would be prepared to lend them!! :lol: