Options
2»

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well that's a good idea Kathe

Not wasting time, but doing your reading whilst resting the toes.

I think it's the 'pressure' you feel in the toes when they inject :shock:

Roll on the 11th eh :wink:

Love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    I had been wondering how you'd got on. Ouch! that sounds painful :) I do hope things are a bit easier from now on, that the new nails grow well and strong and the enbrel helps the arthritis.

You are mentally very strong to be out walking on crutches so quickly and to be making use of your time by studying. I hope you realise that your strength and courage is inspiring to others.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • kathe
    kathe Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Thank you Toni and stickywicket !!
    I don't see My self as an insperation, I youst do what I have to.. But Thank you..!! I have my hard times like everybody. But I find The School and work helpful , Then I get My thoughts away from The arterit. It is not easy Living whit arterit but we have to make The best of it I think.
    I'll let you all now what The doctor say at The apointment 11 feb :-)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Kathe, don't under-estimate yourself or the inspiration you give. I had no idea things were as bad as that for you simnply because you don't whine or make a fuss. You are right, we do have to get on with things but it's finding that balance of doing so without harming ourselves furrther. I know you love your work on the rig but truly it may well be time to think about something a little less hard on the joints, yes? You are a brave woman - I must learn that phrase in Norwegian! Take care my lovely. ((())) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • kathe
    kathe Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Thank you. That is way I go to Buisness School now, because I have realized that maybe I can't have The jobb I have now all My life. Not easy, but if it comes to that I have The buisness School in My back hand , My jobb support it and pay it four my. That was not easy but in The end they payd, so happy about that ..really happy about getting support from work.. So fare I love My jobb and are happy where I am.

Whining and making a fuss don't help anything. The question I hate is : how are you doing? You are fine? , people don't ask because they care they are youst asking. But I feel like people are most intrested in them self this days. ..often I answer :I'm ok. the easy answer to give..