VAL

Options

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Hi ll sorry I've not been about lets just say there's several BT home Hubs in my garden that both look very very unwell, its amazing what damage you can do with a walking stick if your bloods up and boy don't it make the pain feel a lot more tolerable!?.
    Now then word from the Val tracking room has her location down on the coast at the mo I've sent up the drone and it can confirm she's gone for a chill out and from my view up here at 20K feet I can see right through the hostelry window and it looks like she's well into the second round of sea shanties in the Smugglers passage inn, she's dancing on a table resplendent with a patch on one eye and a stuffed parrot on her shoulder and it looks like she has a large mug or Rum in hand as well.
    I knew that Reaper Drone plan I got from me model mag would come in handy sooner or later:).

Good to see you on form Mell. I've missed your humour, thanks for letting us know how Val's doing :D

Luv
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • lindalegs
    Options
    Hi Val,

Here're some flowers for you to see when you've got down from the table. :wink:

075.gif

Love and hugs,
    Love, Legs x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    Great news!

Thank you for that update it is great to hear our friend is having such a great day out. No-one deserves it like she does that's for sure :roll:

I am pleased to hear that she can still down them in her own inimitable style and that your DIY skills have been put to such good use :wink: I knew all the time spent in your shed would come in handy one day Mell :wink:

Just been on ebay and someone is selling 2 'slightly damaged' home hubs :shock:

Don't think I'll bid on them shall I?

Love to you and Val

Toni xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Thanks for the update Mell. Good for Val. She deserves it.
    Christine
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Here's some more hugs for you Val..and I hope you enjoyed your break away...((((())))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    sea side was lovely just what i needed bloods back on way up. ready to go back in hospital on tue next week thanks for messages it helps me through will stay in touch with mel if that ok with him val
    val
  • applerose
    Options
    Good to see you here val. Glad you enjoyed the seaside. I'll be in your pocket when you go back to the hospital. Take care.
    Christine
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Val :D

Fantastic to see you!!!

I am glad you had such a great day out and it has been good to hear from Mell how you are doing.

Even if you're not up to posting I hope it helps to know we all care about you

Love

Toni xxx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Not been about for a long time please give Val all the love and hugs she can handle from all of us
    Colin and Mrs C
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • barbara12
    Options
    val there is nothing better than the sea air ..I'm so glad you enjoyed it...and its good to see you..but dont you worry about posting like Toni says its good to know that we are helping in our own little way...((((())))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Val

Glad you have been out and about and feeling chipper .

karen xxx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hoping all went well for you at the hospital yesterdy Val

s030.gif

Barbara - shall we tidy up the deckchairs :wink:
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    I hope all goes well at the hospital, Val. You are never far from my thoughts. (((())))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi all sorry I've been off com's, the update of Val is she's back in again this week for some more chemo so will be 10-7 (CB slang for off air!) this week, so an extra effort to send some healing vibes her way would go down a treat right about now!.
    I'm leading the charge today, I've got me candles on standby and all me Buddha's lined up polished and at the ready so now its over to you lot to step up the mark as I know you will!.

PS Sorry I've not been on here much legs and co (Ha! I've still got it!! :lol: ) been up to all sorts down this way, right now the front room is a mess as I'm trying to get it ready for the floor laying man to turn up were having Oak boards put down but boy what a palaver it all is I wish I was 2 feet tall and had arms of a Gibbon as its murder on my knees. :D
  • lindalegs
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    I wish I was 2 feet tall and had arms of a Gibbon as its murder on my knees. :D

(I always did wonder what you looked like Mell :wink::lol::lol: )

Thanks for the update.

Get well vibes and lit candles all the way for Val.

Thinking of you Val and sending love and comfort.
    Love, Legs x
  • applerose
    Options
    (((hugs))) and good vibes on their way for you Val.
    Christine
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Thinking of you Val.(((())))Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Also thinking of you Val ((((())))).............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    Options
    Thanks for the update Mell
    Val I will be with in your pocket along with the rest of us....and we will behave this time I promise....its Trish that gets up to mischief and always draws me in...take care lovey...sending all the positive vibes I have and some gentle hugs ((((((()))))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Oooh Mell

I always wanted to be in Legs and co!!!!!

I rather fancied myself as a bit of a dancer in those days (I was but a baby of course)

Rightyho my buddas are suitably buffed and candle lit strength flying up North to her

and thank you so much for the update :D
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    (((())))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Sending val lots of ((((HUGS)))) and good vibes will go and rub my budda and ask for good vibes to be sent your way Val. Take care.

Mel bet you will be glad when you can get your house back after all the cuhuffall! Mr tickle arms would come in handy! Me I'm more a hot gossip girl!! :lol:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Right guy's and galls word on the street is Val is hopefully busting out of vampire central this Saturday with a bit of luck, so we need the bunting and the balloons sorted out I'm c**p on PC's so can one of you switched on dudes sort it out for her please? :D
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Rightyho Mell.....you want that done first thing Saturday??

You can count me in :D

Love

Toni xx
  • lindalegs
    Options
    Me too :D

Love,
    Love, Legs x